Film Production 
 Animating A Moving Grid

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Boingo_Buzzard
User

Animating A Moving Grid

on Monday, June, 13, 2005 11:39 AM

I would like to do some work for Tron like scenes in Flash, but am having some trouble coming up with a decent moving grid animation.

Sketch, I see you have an animated grid in your sig. Is there anyone else that has done this in flash?

What I am trying is a grid that has three placements, and then looping the animation. It would have to have three placements, because otherwise with only two it would look like the lines are bouncing back and forth.

So far it looks a little sloppy though and I was wondering what tricks anyone else has.

I have tried from a front and also side view.

Sketch
Sector Admin

Re: Animating A Moving Grid

on Monday, June, 13, 2005 11:52 AM
Mine isn't flash, just pixels animated in Image Ready. Still have the grid background saved in one of my tron pixel sets folder. The animation is three frames total. Wanted to keep the animation file size as small as possible.

Hmmm, I'm sure there is some other people who have done an animated grid in flash.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Compucore
User

Re: Animating A Moving Grid

on Monday, June, 13, 2005 1:04 PM
Sketch isn't your sig a gif image right? One thing I do know for sure is with flash I think you may need the grid slightly bigger width wise so you can mov it a little bit and have it move automatically. I have done some flash. I'm not totally fluent in it since my courses and barely touched what we can do with it over here when I was taking html programming courses.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Film Production 
 Animating A Moving Grid