Fan Fiction & Art 
 Digital Holocaust

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
FreedomForever
User

Digital Holocaust

on Tuesday, May, 31, 2005 8:15 PM
Summary: Basicaly, this is the story of a program on the Game Grid during the MCP era. She survived, but at a price. I'm a bit pressed for time right now, so I'll just post this for now and start in on the actual STORY next time I can. This is partly to make up for my slooooooow work on "Corruption's Daughter". I guarentee faster-moving plot and loads of drama in this and later on in "Daughter"'s plot. Enjoy!

EDIT: The story will be renamed.

FreedomForever
User

Re: Digital Holocaust

on Monday, June, 06, 2005 8:40 PM
Sorry about the wait.......

Prolouge: You Have Been Selected

"Hey, you! Get over here!"

Infotrak 6 turned her head to stare at the red memory guard who had called out to-who?

"Yeah, you!"

Info headed toward him, puzzled and concerned. Whatever the minions of the MCP wanted with her, it could'nt be good. After all, she did believe in the Users. Practically the first thing the MCP had done upon coming into power was declare that the Users did'nt exist, that programs should worship it instead. I'd rather worship gridbugs,thought Info as she reached the red guard.

"Infotrak 6, right? Information retrieval program?", he asked.
"That's me."
"Yes.", confirmed Info's bit. The bit was tecnically an extension of Info's programming, and helped her with some tasks. It was quite useful. The bit was also good company on long file-gathering missions.
The guard replied, "You've been selected to serve your system on the Game Grid. And tell that bit to shut up."
"No!" the bit cried, distruaght. Info was frightened, too, though this was not completely unexpected. Many believers had been sent to the games for no reason other than that they were believers.

"Game Grid?" she exclaimed, though she knew there was no piont in arguing. "I'm no game program. What makes you think you can-"
He cut her off.
"Does'nt matter. You get selected, you get selected. Now move!"

FreedomForever
User

Re: Digital Holocaust

on Friday, June, 17, 2005 8:30 PM
Innacuraccy at its finest! I'm rewriting this chapter (and probably renaming the story), so la-la-la...

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art 
 Digital Holocaust