General Discussion 
 Site Issues

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 26 PagesNextLast
Auric
Sector Creator

Site Issues

on Monday, March, 21, 2005 2:26 PM
What are the current problems people are having with the site? DaveTRON indicated a lot of things being broken for a long time, so I want to hear back from your guys.

I'm always here. WorldOutWest, Sketch, Esotek, GuyGG and myself will do our best to keep things under control, and I'll continue to improve the site bit by bit.

Dave "Auric" Hernly
Sector Administrator

Corruption
User

Re: Site Issues

on Monday, March, 21, 2005 4:41 PM
Locked posts can be replied to (PM me if you need to know how). Click for Example
Forum search does not work (click on search and no search box appears, just
Search | Forum FAQ | Digicons
Search | Forum FAQ | Digicons

Also more a suggestion, but is there any way to see/search old news?

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

MutoidMan
User

on Monday, March, 21, 2005 5:01 PM
Hey, I just noticed that I can finally see the page navigation arrows in the Independant program style.

Thanks!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Monday, March, 21, 2005 6:28 PM
The Search button doesn't do a whole lot. It would be really cool if it worked and we had the ability to search through the posts in the I/O Forums

I still cannot edit my profile "Comments". I've been stuck with that stupid phrase in my comments since the day I first became a member. I cannot delete it or change it. I'd really like to see the profile update feature work fully

Trace
User

on Monday, March, 21, 2005 6:52 PM
I second Todd on the comments thing in the profile. It'd be nice to be able to change that.

Kamui
User

on Monday, March, 21, 2005 8:09 PM
*Glances at the sector errors that just popped up in bunches at the moment* Is this live or is the Sector experiancing error-hiccups?

~Kamui.EXEabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

===========================
What should I put here today?
http://mediamaniacgeek.blogspot.com/
TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

Auric
Sector Creator

on Monday, March, 21, 2005 8:22 PM
Okay...

1) Comments field is fixed.
2) Search is fixed
3) Site hiccups in the last few minutes was me fixing the above *laugh*

You guys might have reported them before, I just didn't catch them in the flurry of posts. I had not knowledge this stuff was out there. Sorry gang.

Post more items if you have them.

Dave "Auric" Hernly
Sector Administrator

foilism
User

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2005 11:52 AM
Cool it all works, i can finallt search the system. Thanks v. much auric. order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Trace
User

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2005 12:43 PM
Ooh! Thanks, Auric!! *hug* Now to change my comment...

Kamui
User

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2005 1:06 PM
Next issue: I was in the middle of trying to add my location stuff in my profile and I got an error. Can something be done about that?

~Kamui.EXEorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

===========================
What should I put here today?
http://mediamaniacgeek.blogspot.com/
TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

Nikster
User

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2005 2:08 PM
*popping in*

Has anyone mentioned the 'evil twin' issue yet? Sometimes when ya look at the 'who's online' you see people's names listed more than once.

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Trace
User

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2005 2:42 PM
Of course, as we've mentioned before, in my case that would be a "good" twin.

Compucore
User

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2005 3:55 PM
Yeah I did. But forgot to add that into here. I messed up and put it in under the main area under this. You can't miss it there Nikister.

Nikster Wrote:*popping in*

Has anyone mentioned the 'evil twin' issue yet? Sometimes when ya look at the 'who's online' you see people's names listed more than once.
abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2005 11:29 PM
I've noticed when clearing member submited art to be uploaded to the site there is no "Fan Art' selection in the drop box (administrator page). I'm not sure if the same goes for the regualr members upload page. There might be a few other sections not included in the drop box that I don't know of, but Fan Art is a main one.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Traahn
User

on Wednesday, March, 23, 2005 12:24 AM
When uploading files in the Member Upload area, it would be nice to get a note saying the upload was successful or unsuccessful after uploading.

Also, not sure if this counts as an "issue"... but thought I'd mention again. It's just tough to keep track of conversdations you're involved in (ones you want to respond to at a later date/time):
http://www.tron-sector.com/forums/default.aspx?do=top&id=307680
Or, I've seen other forums have a feature that let you see "your last 10 posts." Would be nice to be able to see your last 10 or 20 posts and click a link to jump right into that post/thread.

I think another issue is that after I reply to a post, I want to be taken to the last post of that thread; not the first post like it currently does.

Usability Request: On the list of threads page (forum index?), it'd be nice to have the ability to go to either the first or the last post of the threads would be cool. With 56K dialup, every extra clcik that's needed adds to any slow connection frustrations. (I was on dialup until a few months ago.)

LOL Sorry, I turned this into a feature request thread. Didn't mean to.

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Auric
Sector Creator

on Wednesday, March, 23, 2005 11:18 AM
Fixed the Quote problem with locked posts. Oh... and I'll see what I can do about the above requests.

Try to keep this thread an actual site-problem thread order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Dave "Auric" Hernly
Sector Administrator

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, March, 23, 2005 6:40 PM
Thanks for fixing the "Comments" part of the user profile! And the now functional search feature is GREAT!

I noticed that the "Home Page" field does not retain it's value when updating the profile. Nor does it have any place to display it's value in the profile window pop-up.
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, March, 23, 2005 7:36 PM

Can't change my password. I already sent a PM about this a while ago, but never heard back.

If you go into the Profile Edit section and try to change your password, nothing happens. It doesn't take effect.

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Nikster
User

on Thursday, March, 24, 2005 2:16 AM
TheReelTodd Wrote:

I still cannot edit my profile "Comments". I've been stuck with that stupid phrase in my comments since the day I first became a member. I cannot delete it or change it.

redrain85 Wrote:

Can't change my password. I already sent a PM about this a while ago, but never heard back.

If you go into the Profile Edit section and try to change your password, nothing happens. It doesn't take effect.

Have you tried accessing your account thru IanStorm? If you go there your Tron-Sector ID and password should work, and then you can edit your profile/password stuff there and it'll stick. It's worked for me in the past, anyways. Unless they changed this, it should still work.

www.ianstorm.comabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Traahn
User

on Thursday, March, 24, 2005 2:28 AM
The Search is now great! Thanks Auric.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Page: of 26 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Site Issues