Collector 
 TRON cups

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
viscous
User

TRON cups

on Thursday, September, 23, 2004 3:37 PM
Heh, I just got an e-mail from my mother saying she'd found the TRON cups I asked her about a number of months ago. At the time she thought we didn't have them anymore.

I have no idea what the condition is. I think they were from "Icee"s at the local Hills dept. store.

tronprogram
Sector Admin

Re: TRON cups

on Friday, September, 24, 2004 6:36 AM
Any chance you could post a picture so I can see what cups they are?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

"Like the man said, there's no problems, only solutions"-Kevin Flynn, prior to his entry into the electronic world- 1982

viscous
User

on Tuesday, September, 28, 2004 10:01 AM
I think DaveTRON had posted a shot, but I'll also try to put one up when I have the chance (and the items in hand).where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

viscous
User

on Monday, October, 25, 2004 12:16 PM
I just got these from my mom's house this weekend. I have three of them. They are actually in pretty good shape.

I wonder if I should ebay them?abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, October, 30, 2004 12:50 AM
The last few sets have done OK on Ebay, but not great. If you do sell them, you might want to start the bidding at the minimum you are willing to sell them for.

DaveTRON

TimothyC
User

on Saturday, October, 30, 2004 2:49 PM
DaveTRON Wrote:The last few sets have done OK on Ebay, but not great. If you do sell them, you might want to start the bidding at the minimum you are willing to sell them for.

A month or more ago two different sets went for quite a bit I thought. However the last couple of cups on eBay didn't do quite as well but they had rather poor photos. As with anything on eBay, it's all about big, clear, sharp photos. If you do list your cups you can I'll be bidding . I think I still need a couple of each size to complete the sets (finally scored a pitcher ) .

-T

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Collect toys? If so then check out the forums at www.toytraderz.com and view the largest online toy database anywhere on the net.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 TRON cups