Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Film Chat 
 Anyone else here excited for SKY CAPTAIN?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
The PimpDragon
User

on Sunday, September, 05, 2004 3:25 AM
I've been listening to the soundtrack (which streets THIS TUESDAY) and if you haven't heard it, it's just OUTSTANDING!

It's a real genuine love affair with John Williams' Superman and Indiana Jones scores and the Max Fleisher Superman cartoons of the 1940s, and I am just crazy about it!

This film seems to promise a real sense of escapism and a truly unique world to experience - very much like Tron!

Speaking of which, I'd love to see Tron 2.0 filmed like they did Sky Captain! Remember that, with the exception of so few things, all of Sky Captain - except for the actors and actresses - is BLUE SCREEN CGI!!!! Tron 2.0 would be perfect for taking that to the next level!

I'll have my review for the film during the weekend of September 17th, when the film premieres!

Nikster
User

Re: Anyone else here excited for SKY CAPTAIN?

on Saturday, September, 18, 2004 2:18 AM
Yeah..I wanna see it!

I wanna see how they pull off the whole 'everything is CGI but the actors' thing, it should be neat

(Yes...I said 'neat'....wanna make something of it??? >( )order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Film Chat