Game Grid 
 The Lightcycle 8 Endurance Competition!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Kamui
User

on Friday, June, 25, 2004 3:49 PM
*Sits up in her reco, Genesis, and sips a Norton optemizer (I told you it would take days to recover! This is a few days after the DisK Competition). Genesis is hovering way up over a GIANT lightcycle grid. IPeX is manuvering the tricorder*

kamui.EXE: *Announces* Welcome to the Lightcycle 8 Competition! I see a bunch of eager programs today! *Mutters to her self... it can clearly be heard over the intercom system* Oh.... still a bit dizzy..... oh gridbugs...... Uh! *Catches herself* Um.... anyways! This is an Endurace competition to end all competitions where the Lightcycle rider must stay in the grid, on their lightcycle without getting derezzed for 8 (Count em') EIGHT HOURS! There'll be 20 minute breaks after every two hours where riders can get off their lightcycles and rest for a while before continuing. *mutters again* I should have thrown that ball instead of getting myself infected..... *Catches herself muttering again* Is everyone ready?

~Kamui.EXE

===========================
What should I put here today?
http://mediamaniacgeek.blogspot.com/
TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

YamiDranzer
User

Re: The Lightcycle 8 Endurance Competition!

on Friday, September, 17, 2004 2:37 AM
Yeah I'm ready! *grins*abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

josh.exe
User

on Thursday, September, 30, 2004 5:00 PM
me too!where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Blue Hero Kid
User

on Friday, November, 26, 2004 12:26 PM
Here we go!

http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Blue%20Corrupt%20Kid
Go ahead. Click this link.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid