Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 Meet me on the game grid!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 70 PagesNextLast
MutoidMan
User

Re: Meet me on the game grid!

on Saturday, May, 22, 2004 1:40 AM
Keyboard response time in multiplayer light cycles seems to be VERY framerate dependent - try reducing the screen size and turning off the goodies, you just may feel a whole lot younger!

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Saturday, May, 22, 2004 8:02 AM
MutoidMan Wrote:Keyboard response time in multiplayer light cycles seems to be VERY framerate dependent - try reducing the screen size and turning off the goodies, you just may feel a whole lot younger!

I use my mouse buttons for light cycle turns - it seems to work slightly better than the keys.

But I see those guys out there making turns so fast and so close to the walls - they resemble the moves that Flynn pulled off "in the maze" in the film... ONLY faster at times! I swear it's like watching a well-written program calculate each turn one nanosecond at a time. I almost get dizzy watching them when in spectator follow-cam mode. I REALLY feel old watching moves like that!

But I'll try lowering my resolution and detail. I don't think I'll transform me in to a nanosecond-reaction-time maniac, but it may help
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Saturday, May, 22, 2004 10:12 AM
Ok, I turned down my detail and resolution and you were right!

I did feel at least a few years younger!

I played better... I can't say I'm hyper-turning like some of them, but I did better.

Win or loose, I ALWAYS have a great time on the game grid! where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

MutoidMan
User

on Saturday, May, 22, 2004 3:35 PM
Well, I'm sure they have multi-gigahurtz P4s and Athlons with much newer video cards than ours. Even though I have been aware of the difference that better hardware makes for some time, I don't think it's ever been quite so obviously demonstrated to me than when playing light cycles.

I'm guessing that once past the framerate hurdle, it all lies in your personal control config and just how fast your fingers are.

I'm glad I turned off the visual goodies because now I feel more competitive, but I do miss how great the game looks.

"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Sunday, May, 23, 2004 4:26 PM

I just released my first Light Cycle map . . . I'd like to think it's really good for a first try.

It's called Deathtrap, and you can download it from www.patchgonebad.com, but you have to become a member to download it. Still, membership is free and open to everyone.

Now that I'm finally done working on it, I hope to see you guys on the game grid . . . muahaha!

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

MutoidMan
User

on Thursday, May, 27, 2004 5:22 PM
Nice showing last night redrain85! You too Harpo989!

I'll be back on tonight, working on getting back in the groove. I hope to see you there!

harpo989
User

on Thursday, May, 27, 2004 5:26 PM
great racing last night, guys! I had a good time.
you make a good team member Mutie! (that was a good one.)
sorry i didn't get to race you longer Redrain, but I had things to do. any of yall gonna be on tonight?where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

------------
Harpo989: The original fConer. (Now with (0rr[up73d fruit flavoring!)

MutoidMan
User

on Thursday, May, 27, 2004 5:40 PM
You're the second person to say I'm a good team member; TheReelTodd being the first. Never really played teams very often before; I always preferred every program for himself, but this team play is fun.

I do miss my orange light cycle though.

As I said in my previous post, I'll be on tonight. See ya on da grid!
abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, May, 27, 2004 5:44 PM
When are you getting on again? I think it's time I got in there with you.

DaveTRON

harpo989
User

on Thursday, May, 27, 2004 5:52 PM
Who do you play as, DaveTRON?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

------------

MutoidMan
User

on Thursday, May, 27, 2004 5:54 PM
Most likely around 8:00 or 9:00 PM EST (I'm in New Jersey). I tend to stay up 'till 2:00 AM or so. When my wife gets home from class she'll boot me off for a while to check her e-mail and whatnot (which is why I need to build or buy a second PC), but then I'll get back on again.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Thursday, May, 27, 2004 6:04 PM
Man - you guys are too late for me on week days!

I'll be on the game grid RIGHT NOW... and probably until about 7:30 or 8PM tonight (eastern time).

Join me.

Yes, join me, and Team TheReelTodd and TOGETHER we can RULE THE WORLD!

Or at least tear up the grid and have a great time! order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Thursday, May, 27, 2004 7:42 PM
No one from The Sector joined me on the grid tonight.

Oh well - STILL had a blast!

Perhaps next time, programs!

MutoidMan
User

on Thursday, May, 27, 2004 10:06 PM
I was just on for over an hour and nunna youse bums showed yer pug-ugly mugs!

Was still a good bunch of games though. Oh well next time!where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, May, 27, 2004 10:12 PM
I play as BlindSpot.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, May, 27, 2004 11:47 PM
Actually, I decded to play as DaveTRON instead. Mutoid Man just wiped the floor with me.
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON

harpo989
User

on Friday, May, 28, 2004 12:03 AM
I'm getting on now..f any 'o yall plannin' on comeing, it better be now.

------------

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, May, 28, 2004 2:44 AM

Ah . . . I finally met some of you on the grid the other day. GGs to all I played against.

I'll be back on the weekend to challenge MutoidMan again, and give him a run for his money. Muahaha!

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

MutoidMan
User

on Friday, May, 28, 2004 9:31 AM
DaveTRON Wrote:Actually, I decded to play as DaveTRON instead. Mutoid Man just wiped the floor with me.

Ah, so that was you! I was a bit suspicious since you said you play as BlindSpot. Nice to see you on the grid!order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

MutoidMan
User

on Friday, May, 28, 2004 10:37 AM
redrain85 Wrote:

Ah . . . I finally met some of you on the grid the other day. GGs to all I played against.

I'll be back on the weekend to challenge MutoidMan again, and give him a run for his money. Muahaha!

Bring it!

FirstPrevious Page: of 70 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 Meet me on the game grid!