Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 Meanwhile, on a forgotten outpost...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 13 PagesNextLast
The Tweaker
User

Re: Meanwhile, on a forgotten outpost...

on Thursday, July, 22, 2004 2:49 AM
Tweaker would just have loved to take on this arrogant script and his lackeys, but as it happened he was massively outnumbered, and he calculated that this wasn't worth a derezzing. Unless the Commander was mistaken, in which case they were all doomed, but there was no way he could reprogram the router while being pelted with Suffusion blasts. In other words, he had one choice (no choice): follow Harpo.

As Tweaker stepped to the side and allowed the Game Scripts and Resource Hogs to dismantle what was in all probability their only hope of survival, he received a ping from Harpo. Why is he pinging me? He's five feet away! Then Tweaker noticed that Kamui was the third participant in the chat line. He smiled and joined the conversation.

Kamui
User

on Thursday, July, 22, 2004 3:02 PM
Kamui.EXE sat piggy back on one of the Datawraiths she's tamed. The Datawraith was running quickly.

"You had better get me to that data stream out of here or I'm cosidering lobbing your header clear off your shoulders. NOW STEP ON IT!" Kamui.EXE snapped.

The Datawraith sped up as fast as he could go considering the very angry anti-virus on his back. She had beaten his comrads with ease and he didn't want to make her mood worse. Kamui.EXE saw the Data stream up ahead.

So the mystery program was right again! Kamui.EXE thought.

The Datawraith stopped and Kamui.EXE leaped off. She was about to enter the Data stream when she looked back at the datawraith one last time.

"Remember this: We programs have feelings like you do. We are NOT second rate strings of code. Don't forget this." Kamui.EXE says.

With that, she entered the Data stream and appeared behind some packets. She recieved a ping. She opened up the line.

[chat] Hey! Great to hear from you guys! So tell me, what's going on?[/chat]
Kamui.EXE was keeping on her toes and trying to avoid being seen. She had a bad feeling that something was wrong. She peared over the packets for a moment to see the Comander's transport. She knew very well this was bad news. Seeing as she was a rogue anti-virus with unorthadox techniques, she decided it was a good idea seeing as it was unguarded. She knew it was fast. She snuck up to the transport and boarded it. She hacked the controls and got it started. She drove off to find Harpo and Tweaker.

Don't worry guys! Kamui.EXE's on the way!
~kamui.EXE

===========================
What should I put here today?
http://mediamaniacgeek.blogspot.com/
TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

harpo989
User

on Thursday, July, 22, 2004 11:04 PM
I whispered into my chat line. [chat_1:"Not too well... looks like I forgot to deactivate that chat line we used earlier... but right now Tweaker and I are being held by what appears to be a union of the Residuum and the Hogs... and they've got a plan to stop the code contradiction: destroy the outpost. and you better hurry, we've got less then a Millicycle before we're all derezzed!"]

------------
Harpo989: The original fConer. (Now with (0rr[up73d fruit flavoring!)

Kamui
User

on Friday, July, 23, 2004 9:23 AM
[chat] No problemo! I JUST stole the Comander's transport and heading your way! Ohh..... he's going to wish he had never been compiled! Don't worry guys! I'm COMING![/chat]
Kamui.EXE burst in to the structure. The damage wasn't substantial but it was enought to draw attention to the resource hogs.

"Alright! Let's see what this little byte can do!" Kamui.EXE says to herself.

She fires off some shots with the turet taking out most of the resourcehogs in her path.

"YAHOO!" Kamui.EXE yells.

~Kamui.EXEwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

The Tweaker
User

on Friday, July, 23, 2004 2:54 PM
There was a rumbling in the Transmission Room. Resource Hogs and Game Scripts look back and forth uncertainly, and the Commander ordered a program to investigate just as his cruiser smashed through one wall, mowing down programs left and right. The look on the Commander's face was just priceless. Tweaker saved a video capture for later perusal, then busted out his Cluster disc and derezzed a few Resource Hogs who had carelessly turned their backs to gawk at the cruiser.

[chat]Harpo! Cover me! I'm gonna try and disable the Commander!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

harpo989
User

on Friday, July, 23, 2004 3:28 PM
"Not a problem!" I loaded up my twin meshes and made cover fire for Tweaker, derezzing several SSEs and hogs. then I heard a creaking noise and looked at the far side of the room. the wall started to fizzle and shimmer. "Hurry, Tweak!"

------------

The Tweaker
User

on Friday, July, 23, 2004 6:57 PM
Tweaker, now fully in Adrenaline Combat Mode, ran forward, dived, and handstanded into the air, spinning and twisting to drop down next to the Commander and shove a Suspend subroutine through his neck. Tweaker pulled his Plane Sword and held it to the Commander neck, yelling "Everybody cease fire, or I'm sending your Commander's head to the Z-Lots as an email attachment!" The Suffusion blasts and discs silenced. "Now, Harpo! Go do your hacking thing!"

Harpo dove toward the transmitter just as the wall exploded into a roiling, fizzling orange-and-green code contradiction. Spitting illogic in every direction, the Code Wall began its march across the room, derezzing all in its path.

Kamui
User

on Saturday, July, 24, 2004 8:27 AM
"Gridbugs! I have a better idea!" kamui.EXe says as she rezzes up her modified LOL, "I have a better punishment for the Commander. Just don't derezz him!"

Kamui.EXE aims for the Commander's shoulder and fires. The shot was enough to knock him out. Kamui.EXe was certain that she needed to make two shots considering his size but that wasn't nessesary. She hops down and attempts to carry the Commander.

"I need him functioning just in case," Kamui.EXe says.

~Kamui.EXE

TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

harpo989
User

on Sunday, July, 25, 2004 12:56 AM
I ran to the bin and started punching combonations into the control unit like mad. I looked over at the code wall, which was getting closer by the nano. I almost had it when I felt a suffusion jam into my back, and a voice from behind me. "You've been enough trouble, core dump." then I heard the suffusion discharge into my shest before I sctually felt it. but once I felt it... it was terrible. the searing, ripping pain.
[WARNING: HEALTH LEVEL: 0.9% ]I fell onto my back, and saw the Hog leader standing over me. I watched as he took aim with his suffusion right at my header, framed against the code wall behind him.

------------

Kamui
User

on Sunday, July, 25, 2004 8:44 AM
Kamui.EXE took aim with her LOL and shot the Resource hog.

"HARPO!" Kamui.EXE yells as she gets down to the floor beside him.

She wondered if she could carry two programs but thought against it. She picked up Harpo's hands quickly and transfered some of her health. She felt weaker but she knew it would help Harpo.

"Harpo? Can you stand?" Kamui.EXE asks.

The code contradiction was slowly edging closer.

~kamui.EXE

TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

The Tweaker
User

on Sunday, July, 25, 2004 12:52 PM
Tweaker dragged the Commander over next to Harpo and propped him up so he acted as a shield from most of the hostile programs. Then he joined hands with both Kamui and Harpo and switched his power circuits to full read/write access. The energy of the three programs linked into a living triangle, each program reinforcing the power of the next, until all three had stable power levels. With Harpo operative again, Tweaker switched to Drill Sargeant mode. "ON YOUR FEET, PROGRAM! You're the only one who's figured out how to stop this thing-- now save us all before it's too late!"

In the background, he became aware that the Game Scripts and Resource Hogs had fled from the code contradiction and bunched up against the far wall. They were no longer temped to shoot at the three freedom fighters-- their Commander was disabled, and they could see that these three programs had everyone's best interests in mind. Being threatened by the Code Wall of Doom had a certain clarifying effect.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

harpo989
User

on Sunday, July, 25, 2004 2:17 PM
I Struggled to get to my feet and managed to get up and operate the control panel. I did my best to get the unit ready, then uploaded my copy of the code. the unit beeped and whirred, uploading my copy. and I glanced nervously at the code wall. it was barely 8 nanocycles away from colliding with me and the control unit. I glanced back at the readout: 45%. the wall was getting closer. 72%. I had maybe two nanocycles left. 100%. I shoved Tweaker and Kamui and made a dive for the far wall. I looked back and watched as the archive bin and the control unit were consumed by the code wall. the wall continued to move, then slowed, and suddenly stopped. it just sat there, swirling around. then the wall glitched, then began to recede, slowly rebuilding the path of destruction it left. I sighed and sat down against the wall, exausted. "Hey guys." I said, "I wonder what happended to those two ICPs..."

------------

The Tweaker
User

on Monday, July, 26, 2004 3:54 AM
The Resource Hogs and Game Scripts cheered uproarously as the threat receded and the network rebuilt itself. Tweaker felt a huge rush of relief as the tension resolved itself. Finally, they were safe.

At that moment a tank rolled up, turret at the ready. Tweaker mentally groaned, but braced himself for more combat. The turret swiveled as if looking from side to side, then the top hatch popped and a red ICP program poked his header out.

ICP20401: "We're here! What did we miss?"where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Kamui
User

on Monday, July, 26, 2004 8:40 AM
"A heck of a lot. Where in the net were you two?" kamui.EXE says.

Kamui.EXE tore a strip off her travaler's cloak and bound the Commander's hands together.

"You're going to be comming with me. After you tell me what you know on the lists, I'm taking you back to the Kernal for acting "out of line." You didn't think I didn't know the laws among the ICPs did you?" Kamui.EXE says the the Commander.

"I remember your training." says the Commander.

~Kamui.EXEwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

harpo989
User

on Monday, July, 26, 2004 10:48 PM
both ICPs leaped out of the Tank. 20396 spoke: "We were buisy with the battle, and then we escaped from the convoy, trying to get here. it looks like the convoy got here first." 20401 replied, "Yeah... only because you got us lost!" 20396 sighed and then walked over to help me. "You've got a health leak in your back, but it's slow. we can patch it up and you'll be fine. 20401!" 20401 tossed 20396 a first aid kit, and took a look around at the small band, then he asked, "Say, where's TF?" everyone seemed to get a forelorn look, so I spoke up. "TF was killed by the gridbugs that had this place infested." the ICPs seemed dissapointed, maybe even saddened by the news. I had no problems reading the face of a Datawraith, but the ICP helmet was another matter. then 20401 spoke up. "Well, with the command center down, and the commander captured, it looks like the system ICPs will be all over this place in no time. we probably ought to get moving."where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

------------

Kamui
User

on Tuesday, July, 27, 2004 8:35 AM
"I guess using the Comander's transport is a dead give-away. What do you suggest?" Kamui.EXE asks.

IPeX joins Kamui.EXE

~Kamui.EXEorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

harpo989
User

on Tuesday, July, 27, 2004 6:29 PM
I spoke up. "Well, there's always Sark's backup carrier..."where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

------------

Kamui
User

on Wednesday, July, 28, 2004 8:30 AM
"Is it recognizable? The last thing we need is more attention." Kamui.EXE says.

~Kamui.EXE

TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

The Tweaker
User

on Wednesday, July, 28, 2004 8:16 PM
With a twinkle in his eye, Tweaker asked, "Harpo, do you think you could hack a Sec Rezzer? Nice direct conduit back to the Kernel. "abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

harpo989
User

on Wednesday, July, 28, 2004 11:41 PM
I slowly broke into a smile and nodded. "reverse engineering a Sec Rezzer? hack classes 101." I walked over to a small knob on the wall and pressed it. then a screen suddenly appeared, floating. I pressed a few buttons. "We'll have a recognizer squad here in about three millicycles. So.. I'll be taking the backup carrier*, and Tweaker oviously has plans, so, what will you be doing, Kamui?"

*it's not a whole lot taller then a reco, and about as long as 12 recos.

------------

FirstPrevious Page: of 13 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 Meanwhile, on a forgotten outpost...