MOST EXTREME DISC COMPETITON!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 22 PagesNextLast
Prankster bit
User

Re: MOST EXTREME DISC COMPETITON!

on Saturday, June, 19, 2004 11:20 AM
ow. *yawn*

that's perfectly logical, *yawn* but, [and this is in the quote on your last post as well] i didn't put the gigabit on your reco.

*yawn*

and i can't remember why else you're angry, so all this is for nothing.

as soon as i wake up, there'll be hell to pay *slumps to the floor and falls asleep*

[comment] at least i'm playing fair, i could've said that shot only hit me in the leg, then only my leg would go numb]

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

harpo989
User

on Saturday, June, 19, 2004 4:59 PM
*gets out from under the sleeping Prankster*
geez, with that disruptor fire, I would think he'd be a bit more then sleepy... wait. I'm feeling a tad light too...
*Harpo uses his disruptor mesh to carve a hole in the grid big enough to see through, and gets a look before the auto repair fills the hole up again*
Yep. the gravity code for the sector has been fried. now any commands relating to the gravity of the grid won't work- this includes admin commands such as 'repair'... well, looks like time to do some more of what I do best.
*just about then Harpo takes a step and it sends him floating into the air*
WOAH! ok, this is weird...
*He uses his mesh like a jet to propel himself to the ground, then starts using his disruptor sword to carve a matenance hole into the grid*
unless we've got a DOS system running underneath the grid, cutting a hole's probably the only way...abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

------------
Harpo989: The original fConer. (Now with (0rr[up73d fruit flavoring!)

The Tweaker
User

on Sunday, June, 20, 2004 3:00 AM
[comment>Tron Fanatic] He's a Matrix program... I kind of assumed he would appear in the Tron universe the same way he does in the Matrix. This may not be accurate, it's just what I assumed. [/comment]
Yikes! [rezzes into LightCycle mode]
[the LC's special grid-hugging properties allow him to stay on the Grid]
[goes into a |_|'|_|' holding pattern]

Kamui
User

on Sunday, June, 20, 2004 8:23 AM
Kamui.EXE: Ha! Now look who has to pay damages! *Grins* Do you know how much you really get payed as a wanderer?! Terrible! I'm even suprised I could even afford a reco let alone maintain it. *whimpers. then she shoots ger modified LOL at other random programs.*

~Kamui.EXEwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

===========================
What should I put here today?
http://mediamaniacgeek.blogspot.com/
TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

Prankster bit
User

on Sunday, June, 20, 2004 12:35 PM
*snore*

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

harpo989
User

on Sunday, June, 20, 2004 3:26 PM
geez, now Prankster's floating above the grid! someone grab him!
*Harpo finishes cutting the hole and pushes himself into the hole, underneath the grid*
hmm. now let's see what I can do here...
*Harpo looks at where the energy beam should be and asuddenly gets an idea.*
*popping his head over the grid*how many rods do we have up there?abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

------------

The Tweaker
User

on Monday, June, 21, 2004 2:29 AM
[still jinking back and forth] I've got one... I'm using it [jink]at the moment, but if you really need it... [jink] Oh, and if a long, thin [jink] Plane primitive would work, I've [jink] got plenty of those.

Kamui
User

on Monday, June, 21, 2004 10:07 AM
Kamui.EXE: Grab him?! *Points at Prankster* Do you know to let programs in sleep mode lie? They do weird things if you move them like sleep walking, talking in their sleep, drooling...... I'm not implying that he does those things. *Floats over to Prankster* And he mentioned something about hell being payed. I'm not sure how much energy hell wants to be payed...... Besides, when Prankster does wake up, I don't think I wanna be anywhere near him considering the nasty side effects this has..... *Shutters. She then notices Harpo* Now what are you up to? *Sits on her cube primitive. I'm under the assumption that it can support her weight*

~Kamui.EXEabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

harpo989
User

on Monday, June, 21, 2004 12:07 PM
Meh, planes might work.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

------------

Tron Fanatic
User

on Monday, June, 21, 2004 12:09 PM
What? You're going to turn my rifle into a circuit bridge?! ::: runs to avoid the LOL fire and suddenly finds himself running nowhere and slowly rising off the grid ::: Umm... Hmm... ::: starts trying to dog-paddle through the air :::

/// comment - well, he looks kind of like he does in the movies, but keep in mind that agents travel around in other bodies. I'm still limiting him to some Matrix rules. (one agent rezzed into that old lady holding the kitchen knife. Once complete looked like the agent, but he still had the knife. ///

::: nearby in the bleachers, a program's face suddenly becomes distorted and he squirms as if fighting some invisible force that is attacking him. a moment later, the program's code fades away and is replaced with Agent Smith. Smith stands up and looks at the battle, still continuing - though now it is starting to look like a poorly executed aerial ballet. :::

Smith: If I had a sense of humor, I'd be rolling on the floor laughing at this. ::: punches through the transparent wall protecting the bleachers from the arena, takes out the disk, and before anyone even realizes he's back, whips two sequencers at Tweaker ::rder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

'>

Kamui
User

on Monday, June, 21, 2004 12:49 PM
Kamui.EXE: *shouts* Tweaker! Look out! *Throws her disk to block the on comming one* *To Smith* HEY! LAWYER-BOY! DOES THIS MEAN I WIN AGAINST PRANKSTER? *Points at Prankster*

~Kamui.EXE

TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

Tron Fanatic
User

on Monday, June, 21, 2004 1:04 PM
::: the first disk gets deflected my Kamui, but the second is still soaring straight for Tweaker. Smith glances up at Prankster who is still floating through the air, sleeping, and looking like something out of a 15-minute Carebear cartoon. :::

I'll deal with him as soon as he wakes up.

'>

Kamui
User

on Monday, June, 21, 2004 1:18 PM
Kamui: *Quickly flings second disk to counter the next one* Yes! I win against Prankster! Weee!

~kamui.EXE

TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

The Tweaker
User

on Monday, June, 21, 2004 8:02 PM
[puts a couple layers of wall between him and Smith] Thanks, Kamui!

[zips over to Harpo, partially derezzes his canopy, and lightly throws several small Plane primitives into the hole] Catch!

[ducks behind his lightcycle walls, away from Smith] I REALLY wish I had some weapons mounted on this LC...order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

harpo989
User

on Monday, June, 21, 2004 10:54 PM
*Harpo grabs the plane primitives and places them like a energy bridge between the two ports*
Huh. nothing's happening.
[sys_message: error. press any key to continue.]uh oh...
*the system begins to freeze, making all motions slower and slower, then Harpo pulls out his rod primitive and electrocutes the planes, jump-starting the code flowing through the planes*
[sys_message: Gravometric field restored.]*suddenly everything has wieght again, including Harpo*
aah!
*Harpo begins to fall into the code-processing emty space below the grid, which would mean instant derezz for any program, but he grabs the edge with one hand, trying to hold on. however, the repair routine kicks in and Harpo's grip begins to seal itself...*

------------

Kamui
User

on Tuesday, June, 22, 2004 8:17 AM
Kamui.EXE: *Falls* *THUD* Ow! *Looks over at Harpo* Harpo! *Runs over and pulls him up* I really don't wanna see you in the obituaries. *Pulls him up just in the nick of time*

~Kamui.EXE

TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

harpo989
User

on Tuesday, June, 22, 2004 8:21 AM
*Harpo looks up at Kamui*
Thanks, Kamui. obituaries ain't where I wanna be seen...

------------

Kamui
User

on Tuesday, June, 22, 2004 8:29 AM
Kamui.EXE: Hey! Wait a minute! Where's Smithy-boy? *Turns to see Smith dangle off the side where Harpo used to be* How did THAT happen? *Smith falls off* Oooo!

~Kamui.EXE

TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

harpo989
User

on Tuesday, June, 22, 2004 12:15 PM
Well, I saved us again... Kamui saved me... (thanks again, if there's anything I can do for you, please do tell.) Smith's gone... now what?

------------

The Tweaker
User

on Tuesday, June, 22, 2004 2:14 PM
PARTY!!!

Oh, wait a sec...

[the Gridlines slowly fade to green]
I don't think we got rid of Smith...abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

FirstPrevious Page: of 22 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 MOST EXTREME DISC COMPETITON!