Game Grid 
 MOST EXTREME DISC COMPETITON!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 22 PagesNextLast
harpo989
User

Re: MOST EXTREME DISC COMPETITON!

on Thursday, April, 15, 2004 5:11 PM
*as the prankster bit goes off, Harpo sees a small, thin beam fly past Sketch. wierd... he thought to himself.*

------------
Harpo989: The original fConer. (Now with (0rr[up73d fruit flavoring!)

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Thursday, April, 15, 2004 5:21 PM
*The snipe shot distracts Sketch. When he looks back at Harpo he sees the the Prankster Bit heading straight for him at a mad pace. Sketch quickly brings out his disc and tries to block, but is to late. The Prankster Bit impacts and slams Sketch onto the floor and across the playing field. A trench is left where Sketch once stood. His disc spins for a sec then topples onto the floor with a thunk. Sketch was unprepared for that attack. The score board chimes and rezzes up one point for Harpo989*

Wow... Good job Harpo. *Sketch gets up, brushes himself off, and looks at the damage the arena recieved*

Maintenance is going to have a fit about this place.

*Calls disc back*

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

harpo989
User

on Thursday, April, 15, 2004 5:34 PM
*Gets up and brushes off the small bits of the game grid*
Not too bad yourself, Blue. I really wasn't sure if you'd fall for the Prankster bit but I had to try.
say, what was with the snipe blast? is something going on over there?where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

------------

Prankster bit
User

on Friday, April, 16, 2004 2:51 PM

*in the distance, he sees a blue dot that is rapidly growing, it is TF's disc

// install patch//

spidersense.exe

install complete

*throws LOL to the side and jumps up onto one knee, steadying himself with the other foot. in half a second he has readied his disc in the block position. 3 seconds later TF's disc hits his disc and bounces back to TF. bit the force of TF's disc throws him backwards, he gets up dazed and confused.*

woah!

this calls for some heavy ordnance...

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

Prankster bit
User

on Friday, April, 16, 2004 2:58 PM

*shouts at the recogniser*

HEY, SURELY I MUST GET A POINT FOR KNOCKING SKETCH OVER! I USED UP HALF MY ENERGY FOR THAT STUNT!where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

Tron Fanatic
User

on Friday, April, 16, 2004 4:20 PM
:::catches his disc and doesn't wait for the recognizer's response, he just winds up and throws it again, giving it a high arc with the intention of swooping it down on Prankster at the last moment:::

'>

Prankster bit
User

on Friday, April, 16, 2004 4:40 PM

*hurls his disc at TF's disc. they clash in a fountain of sparks

crikey!

OK, now i'm mad!
say hello to my little brother! >)

*takes out a mesh, throws it into the air, is splits and forms [a proper] prankster bit. then in a flurry of purple sparks it rockets towards Tron Fanatic*

good luck, you're gonna need it, that thing has a blast radius of 30 metres!!

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

harpo989
User

on Saturday, April, 17, 2004 1:27 AM
Prankster bit Wrote:
good luck, you're gonna need it, that thing has a blast radius of 30 metres!!

*looks down at the crater in the game grid*
...that would explain a few things...

------------

Tron Fanatic
User

on Saturday, April, 17, 2004 2:40 AM
:O Umm... Umm..... :::looks for an easy way out of this - something to hide behind,cover, anything, and finally seeing no other option, overclocks in the direction of Harpo, with the prankster bit chasing after him::rder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

'>

Prankster bit
User

on Saturday, April, 17, 2004 5:16 AM

* TF starts running but the missile has locked onto him and is chasing him around the arena, slowly catching up with him as TF's energy wears out*

There's no way to escape this.

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

Tron Fanatic
User

on Saturday, April, 17, 2004 12:40 PM
::faintly hears Prankster taunting him as he flees from the incoming projectile - which gives him an idea:::

Oh yeah?

:::his circuits start glowing extra bright as he puts on another burst of speed and makes an unprecedented turn towards Prankster, charging straight at him::n line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

'>

Prankster bit
User

on Saturday, April, 17, 2004 1:12 PM

*sees TF running towards him and realises what he's doing, just at TF dives to knock him over [hoping to hit him with the prankster bit :P] he dives to one sideand rolls over to see TF skidding face down along the arena floor*

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

Tron Fanatic
User

on Saturday, April, 17, 2004 4:03 PM
Oooofff!! Well, if I can't make the thing hit him instead...

::: opens his eyes and sees Prankster rolling away from him. his painful slide somes to a stop and he hears the sound of the homing weapon about to impact. with a final burst of energy, he dives at Prankster's legs:::

I hope I can survive this...

///clear all subroutines...................................subroutines cleared.

///set x = gold
load subroutines: x submask; x truncate; x peripheral seal; x support safeguard; x base damping///

My User, help me... >_where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

'>

Prankster bit
User

on Saturday, April, 17, 2004 4:43 PM

*TF lunges at his legs, knocking him over. he kicks his legs and TF goes flying back behind him. the prankster bit quickly follows*

good god you do put up a fight!

*looks back and sees the prankster bit just 1 meter away from TF. *

load subroutine=sprinter=GOLD

*with a burst of energy he starts to run so fast that he can only be seen as a blur. in the background he hears the explosion of the prankster bit. he looks behind him and sees the big purple blast rapidly expanding. Tron Fanatic is nowhere to be seen. he dives into the crater to escape the blast*

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

The Tweaker
User

Time to even the odds

on Sunday, April, 18, 2004 12:05 AM
Tweaker::mode := Lightcycle;
[rez_in]
The Tweaker rezzes in as a blue bar pops out of the Grid. Grabbing it, he throws himself forward as his trusty Lightcycle materializes around him. Abruptly, they shoot forward over the grid.
Time to even the odds.

[streaks between Prankster bit and the dueling Harpo and Sketch, also seperating him from the sorely wounded Tron Fanatic][turns right, then breaks out of LS just as he approaches Prankster][wags finger] Now, now, you know better than to try and snipe a User.

harpo989
User

on Sunday, April, 18, 2004 1:28 AM
hey! what's with the wall? I defeated Sketch!
you know, people just don't seem to appreciate those few purples like me. I mean, just because we like to get subroutines and data at all costs...
*fingers mesh*
uh, just so you don't go messing with us purples, I'm okay with whatever happens to the reds.
*glances at Prankster*
sorry, I think you're alone on this guy...abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

------------

Prankster bit
User

on Sunday, April, 18, 2004 5:44 AM

*through clenched teeth*
thankyou ! thankyou very much harpo! if it wasnt for your cooking I would still be purple!

*looks at the wall in front of him*

where the hell did this come from? oh well.
*throws a ball primitive over the wall*abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

The Tweaker
User

on Sunday, April, 18, 2004 7:52 AM
Sniping usually isn't my style. Not on a flat grid like this when there's no cover, anyway. I prefer the direct approach:

As he strode toward Prankster Bit, Tweaker gripped his Lightcycle control rod in his right hand, loading a subroutine into it. Finishing, he approached to within a meter or two of Prankster, held the bar vertically at arm's length, and gave it a slight twist. A "pop" was heard, followed by the distinct sound of a Suffusion subroutine activating. As a ring of light twisted outward from the rod, patches of data appeared from the ether, forming themselves into the shape of a shotgun, which terminated less than a centimeter from Prankster's forehead.
"Freeze, scumbag."

Prankster bit
User

on Sunday, April, 18, 2004 9:19 AM

[time to use harpo's subroutine again]
*everything slows down. Prankster jumps high into the air just before the suffusion goes off. he lands behind The Tweaker and whacks him in the back of the header*

N.B just remember, in the game it hurts a lot more to be hit with a disc than to have one thrown at you

oh no you dont! TF's already done that to me once and it is not going th happen again

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

The Tweaker
User

on Sunday, April, 18, 2004 9:51 AM
Head ringing slightly, The Tweaker spins around a few times, gets his bearings, and comes up with his disc in the Blocking position.
[yells at the Recognizer] Any way we can get the Physics parameters for this grid locked down? I'll never be able to aim my disc if he keeps speeding up and slowing down like that.
[eyes Suffusion lying on the ground][rolls to retrieve it]

FirstPrevious Page: of 22 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 MOST EXTREME DISC COMPETITON!