General Discussion 
 Nothing like a bored user. :)

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
KiaPurity
User

on Sunday, January, 04, 2004 9:51 PM
I found a old red frisbee with a zoo logo on it. I decided to turn it into something useful...

I painted it gray then marked out the lines for blue circles. I got frustated because I put too much blue on it and I painted some more gray on it. x_x

Pic coming soon! The disc has to dry off first.

Considered using glow in dark paint, but realized that I didn't have enough for the disc. =/ Maybe later.

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Compucore
User

Re: Nothing like a bored user. :)

on Sunday, January, 04, 2004 9:58 PM
THats kewel. I have a model rocket over here that waiting to be painted and all that. Since I didn't have time to work on it. I might be able to make something out of it. Maybe a Tron/Tron 2.0 rocket a one of a kind model rocket to fly. When I get some money rolling in I'll paint it and put some nifty decals on it instead of the regular ones that came with it.

I usually get from one of these two places http://www.apogeerockets.com/index.asp or http://www.estesrockets.com I usually buy them through a local distributor in Montreal at Udisco. http://www.udisco.com they deal with hobby shops and all that within the local area that I am in. They are about 30 minutes away from me. But they are well worth it. Since I know the owner and a couple of the guys down there When I go in for buying my things and chatting with them.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

KiaPurity
User

on Monday, January, 05, 2004 1:56 AM

I'm afraid that I'm not very good with circles. on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

DaveTRON
User

on Monday, January, 05, 2004 10:37 AM
Kia,

Ir you want a cheap and easy way to ge tthe circles right, take a task and stick it dead center on the frisbee.

Tie a piece of string to it and then wrap that string around a pencil or pen. Use that to go around in a circle and you will get a nice even circle every time.

DaveTRON

KiaPurity
User

on Monday, January, 05, 2004 7:16 PM
Hmm. I'll have to do that next time I make another one... gotta find lots of string, though.

DaveTRON
User

on Monday, January, 05, 2004 7:34 PM
Nah, just one piece, probably about 6 to 10 inches long depending on the diameter of the Frisbee. It's a cheap version of a protractor.

DaveTRON

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion