Collector 
 Collectibles - Coca Cola Cups

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, December, 06, 2003 12:12 AM
I just received a new item for my collection in the mail. The Coca Cola Pitcher and Cups.

I have been wanting this set for quite a while. In catalogging these items in my database I was comparing cups with the ones TronProgram owns (I have a database of his collection too! We compare notes.) and I discovered there are three types of cups.

There is a large size, medium and small sizes in addition to a pitcher. There are four styles of large cups. I have two in my collection now and TronProgram has 3 of four from the photos I have seen (also posted here on Tron Sector). I need Sark and Flynn cups from the large size.

I have posted pictures of the set in the Miscellaneous section of the gallery, and I am providing links below.

Pic 1 - Cup A
Pic 2 - Cup A
Pic 3 - Cup A
Pic 4 - Cup B
Pic 5 - Cup B
Pic 6 - Cup B
Pic 7 - Pitcher Front
Pic 8 - Pitcher Back
Pic 9 - Set

I am going to complete TronProgram's set by sending him the cup he doesn't have (we work as a collecting team to some extent), the Guard cup.

TimothyC from Tron Sector is due a set per a side deal he and I have.

I am then going to make the remaining cups available to other members of Tron Sector to ensure they go to fans. I will figure out how I want to accomplish that soon.

If anyone has a lead on other cups and wants to arrange a trade I am obviously in the market.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

tronprogram
Sector Admin

Re: Collectibles - Coca Cola Cups

on Saturday, December, 06, 2003 6:20 AM
Dave, you are a saint and I thank you from the bottom of my electronic heart for the missing cup.

"Like the man said, there's no problems, only solutions"-Kevin Flynn, prior to his entry into the electronic world- 1982

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, December, 06, 2003 1:57 PM
Who's your buddy? I of course expect similar treatment should you find ones I am missing Martin! order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON

tronprogram
Sector Admin

on Saturday, December, 06, 2003 6:09 PM
Naturally I'll be keeping my eye out for you. And of course, your my buddy abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"Like the man said, there's no problems, only solutions"-Kevin Flynn, prior to his entry into the electronic world- 1982

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, December, 06, 2003 6:21 PM
Do you know the scope of the medium and Small size cups? Do you have them all or are you missing any?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON

tronprogram
Sector Admin

on Sunday, December, 07, 2003 5:18 AM
I've no idea about how many small sized cups were done. I've only got the collage of images on one cup. Since there are 4 of the fatter sized ups, I'm assuming this was also done on the medium sized cups also.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

viscous
User

on Wednesday, December, 17, 2003 11:52 AM
You know what, I think I had these cups... no idea what happened to them though. Probably thrown away. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON
User

on Wednesday, December, 17, 2003 1:14 PM
Thrown away! Aiiiggghhh! Oh the pain....abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

viscous
User

on Wednesday, December, 17, 2003 5:33 PM
Well, some things really degrade over time. Gonna have to ask my mum about them! She might still have them around.

They look like something I would have gotten an Icee in, at Hills Department store....

Now I am getting (even more) nostalgic...where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector