TRON: LEGACY 
 How is Tron 2.0 Selling?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
Ghostbuster1984
User

How is Tron 2.0 Selling?

on Wednesday, December, 03, 2003 12:03 AM
I was wonder how well the game is selling because disney said(as you all probably know) if both the game and upcoming Comic miniseries are a sucess they will SERIOUSLY consider green lighting a Tron sequel('d say 95% chance since they give a sequel to even their most modert sized hits).abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: How is Tron 2.0 Selling?

on Wednesday, December, 03, 2003 10:16 AM

The only data I've seen for the sales of is back in September, for Europe. It was on it's way to cracking the top 10 games, ahead of some other popular titles. It looked to be doing quite well back then.

Now, I'm afraid sales have probably petered out. Lately I've noticed that the game isn't on the shelf any more, in a couple of stores that I visited.

There was a rumor that another game was going into development for next year, and would be released at the same time as the movie. Don't know how true that is any more, and their release may have slipped to 2005.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, December, 06, 2003 3:14 AM
It would be very nice if more people bought it. Some guy posted here recently about support for his bootleg copy. That just sucks considering how hard we worked on it.

As for your rumors, they are not correct. Can't tell you why though.

DaveTRON

Compucore
User

on Tuesday, December, 09, 2003 12:03 PM
That sucks big time. You guys spent a lot of time working on that. And for what Just so those bootleggers can just complain even more. I don't think its justified.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Darksaber7
User

on Thursday, December, 11, 2003 8:17 PM
"It would be very nice if more people bought it. Some guy posted here recently about support for his bootleg copy. That just sucks considering how hard we worked on it."

Yeah, I was shocked to see that post. Here of all places where so many "higher ups", if you will, are involved.

It's depressing to think of people not getting paid for their time and effort in creating such a top notch game. Actions such as this will do nothing but hurt the chances of not only a game sequel, but the entire franchise in the long run.
order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Don't you wish your corruption was hot like me?

KiaPurity
User

on Friday, December, 12, 2003 12:51 AM
I don't remember seeing that post. Was it deleted really fast?

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, December, 12, 2003 2:18 AM
I deleted it. I had written a rather angry reply and then figured it just needed to go away. The guy is stealing from me and my co-workers. In a way he and his kind are taking something from you guys too. I don't take kindly to that sort of thing.

DaveTRON

Nikster
User

on Friday, December, 12, 2003 1:05 PM
Yeah..it's because of losers like him that things like games and cd's cost so much >(

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

kmon
User

on Friday, December, 12, 2003 1:27 PM
Hey dave, you manange to get his IP? You should trace route him and send a BVI hit squad

^^ Full tower gamer ^^

Compucore
User

on Friday, December, 12, 2003 3:27 PM
Kmon.

I know its possible to view the ipsource within the email itself. I remember seeing it a few times myself. I've done several traces on those rare occassions. But that was a long time ago. I don't know if they will show up in outlook 2000, XP or 2003...

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

KiaPurity
User

on Saturday, December, 13, 2003 1:45 AM
Oh!

Oyee. Bootlegs suck.

(Being broke/out of job isn't an excuse to have a bootleg copy. Just scrap whatever money there is. Or request a friend or family to get it as a christmas present. Just as long as money is spent on it.)

As far as I am concerned, bootlegs HURTS Tron 2.0, the gamers, the people who worked with it, and it really hurts the chances of a Tron sequel.

So.

Bootlegs are bad, mmkay?

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, December, 13, 2003 1:47 AM
He's posting in another topic. TRONCLONE is his handle. I can't stomach his attitiude towards what he did. I am very unhappy with his presence here. I said my piece, but a part of me feels like it will never be right based on his attitude.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

KiaPurity
User

on Saturday, December, 13, 2003 1:56 AM
*nods*

I feel the same way. It's just not fair. Argh.

kmon
User

on Saturday, December, 13, 2003 10:03 AM
Not much point in pushing it much farther....but if you do have his ip we could have some fun with him, 31337 h4x0R style J/k, tronclone if you do catch this I appreciate you apologizing.

^^ Full tower gamer ^^

Scuzzy
User

on Saturday, December, 13, 2003 2:30 PM
I am actually pretty peeved that people aren't rushing out to get by the truckload. Every magazine gives it high rankings, everyone who has played it (and not just us geeks here) says the same thing. It's easily one of the best games out there. In an industry where people are complaining about games that don't have good stories and graphics, etc, they're given one and it doesn't sell? People are foolish, if you ask me (I know you didn't but I'm giving you my opinion anyway ).

Dave, you and BVG keep the Faith, dude. *man-hug* This putz and that other guy giving you grief (I think it was over the XP only content) need to be back-hand b!tch slapped. These guys go through life perpetually upset at the world becasue they think the world owes them, when in fact that just ain't so.

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

lifeasis
User

on Saturday, December, 13, 2003 3:06 PM
I'm hoping the game at least gets the GAME OF THE YEAR award. It deserves it seeing all the great reviews.

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, December, 13, 2003 8:24 PM
Well, at least at Disney Consumer Products we were Product of the Year!

DaveTRON

Phoenix_Dfire
User

on Friday, December, 19, 2003 9:54 AM
I was gutted to hear that the Matrix game got the Movie Game Award.

Do these Judges play these games ?

I Plan to Live Forever or Die trying

DaveTRON
User

on Tuesday, December, 23, 2003 5:19 PM
Because nobody can.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON

Darksaber7
User

on Tuesday, December, 23, 2003 6:33 PM
Just as an added note, I saw a SERIOUS price drop for 2.0 at Wal~Mart. Down to $19.95!

I do hope this isn't due to a lack of sales.

*Smacks head on desk for paying $50 when he didn't have a job as opposed to $20 while working...DOHH!*

Seriously though, it was worth every penny, and still should be. 20 bucks seems way low for a game that should be GotY.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Don't you wish your corruption was hot like me?

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 How is Tron 2.0 Selling?