Collector 
 Collectibles You've Never Seen

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
DaveTRON
User

on Monday, November, 24, 2003 2:28 AM
In my personal collection I have unique items that are not your normal TRON collectibles. In coming days I am posting pictures in the gallery of some of them for you to view. I hope you enjoy them.

The first is a Lightcycle game unlike any other. In my own opinion the greatest lightcycle game ever made. Take a look at the CD cover to get an idea of what it is. Go to the gallery section under Toys and Games to view the description.

DaveTRON

wwwmwww
User

Re: Collectibles You've Never Seen

on Monday, November, 24, 2003 6:25 PM
David,

Would it be possible to post a few screen captures from the game itself? I'd love to see more.

Thanks...
Carlabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

DaveTRON
User

on Monday, November, 24, 2003 9:30 PM
I will. You guys will laugh though because it looks as silly on screen as it does on the CD label. I think I might even be able to upload this one too.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, November, 29, 2003 1:13 AM
I have posted an image of one of my prized pieces in the TRON Shrine.

Walt Disney Educational Productions released a special version of TRON for Schools to use in their Computer Science areas or just for entertainment purposes. It is a 20 minute, heavily cut down version of the movie. Basically everything after the digitization sequence through the beam jump on the Solar Sailer is gone.

I love this piece and I paid about $80 to have it converted to VHS so I could watch it. If anyone is interested in a copy, get in touch and we can work something out.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

DaveTRON
User

on Monday, December, 01, 2003 12:31 AM
Here's another unique TRON 2.0 item I have collected. I always look for opportunities like this. After E3 2003 I found these on a desk in our booth and I grabbed them for my collection. These are the badges for Steven Lisberger, Richard Taylor and Cindy Morgan from the show. I didn't find one for Bruce Boxleitner. Darn!

I realize this is a once in a lifetime, unique opportunity, but it points out that as a collector there are often unique opportunities for a colelctible. Sometimes all you need do is ask.

Here is a link to the pic I just posted.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, December, 06, 2003 11:13 PM
Here's a collectible I have that I am becoming more proud of by the month.

I bought a copy of The Art of TRON by Michael Bonifer back in 1999.

In 2001 I met Syd Mead for the first time and he signed my copy of Art of TRON.

Then in 2003 Steven Lisberger and Richard Taylor came to BVG to view TRON 2.0 and signed my book as well. Steven wasn't happy with his original signature, so he traced over it again as you can see. That's why it looks kind of odd.

I have recently added Harrison Ellenshaw and just tonight I added Jerry Rees. They were also part of the TRON team.

I am hoping to add Jeff Bridges to the book in a week or so, and then see about getting Cindy Morgan and Dan Shor to sign it as well. It sits on my shelf closed, and I forget sometimes that these signatures are there, but every time I open the book I get a thrill because I have met all these cool people who helped to make my favorite movie of all time.

Take a look.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON

tronprogram
Sector Admin

on Sunday, December, 07, 2003 5:50 AM
The thing I get a good buzz out of in my collection is the Flynn helmet that I have, believed to be 1 of 2 that Jeff Bridges wore during filming. Just gotta find that rest of that costume now But as you said Dave, there's nothing like looking at the bits that you've got signed and knowing that you actually met the people responsible for putting TRON in the movie theaters in the first place.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"Like the man said, there's no problems, only solutions"-Kevin Flynn, prior to his entry into the electronic world- 1982

DaveTRON
User

on Sunday, December, 07, 2003 12:49 PM
I am never forgiving you for buying that helmet instead of me!

DaveTRON

wwwmwww
User

on Tuesday, December, 16, 2003 12:01 PM
DaveTRON Wrote:I will. You guys will laugh though because it looks as silly on screen as it does on the CD label. I think I might even be able to upload this one too.

Just curious if you knew if you could upload this yet? I'd sure consider it a nice Christmas gift. And if you can't I'd still be interested in seeing a few screen captures.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector