New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 11 PagesNextLast
Prankster bit
User

Re: *Gets disc out*

on Thursday, April, 15, 2004 1:52 PM

*sees 4 discshurtling towards him at breakneck speed*

holy hell

*drops the LOL and quickly whips out his disc and installs power block subroutine*

*in a split-second 4 supercharged discs fly back towards
TF *

hah, you thought you had me there didn't you?

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

Tron Fanatic
User

on Thursday, April, 15, 2004 3:29 PM
O_O! oh, FU.......ZZY LOGIC!

::dives to the ground and rolls to the side as the multiple disks come hurtling back at him, and leaps back to his feet to avoid the 4th that was sailing for his head, and waits for the powerblock effect to wear off so he can recall his disc:::where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

'>

Prankster bit
User

on Thursday, April, 15, 2004 4:24 PM

*installs ball launcher GOLD, triangulate GOLD,megahurtz GOLD and all the armour subroutines [now he's unstopable]*

now let's see what you think of this....

*starts launching balls towards TF while strafing to create a long line of green explosives]
heh, one of those is bound to hit him!

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

Tron Fanatic
User

on Thursday, April, 15, 2004 4:59 PM
:::sees a line of corruption balls flying towards him::: Oh my User!!

:::the powerblock effect on his disc wears off and the disc returns to him. Ignoring the balls that appear to be harmlessly passing by to his left and right, he launches the quad-sequencer disk again at the ones coming closest to him. Three of the four disks hit their targets and bounce the corruption harmlessly away, but one of them misses, and the ball impacts the ground just to his left. He gets tossed backward by the blast and falls to the ground, stunned, and he senses something has started to invade his programming...

Oh, great, there goes the sequencer...

::instinctively, he shuts down the sequencer subroutine to isolate the infection, and then sets his antivirus to work on destroying the illegal code as he scrambles back to his feet:::

'>

Prankster bit
User

on Friday, April, 16, 2004 3:03 PM

*looks at the devastation he just caused*

like that, i've got a few more tricks in my code where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

Tron Fanatic
User

on Friday, April, 16, 2004 4:30 PM
> Yeah, keep it up, Prankster. You corrupted the grid a lot more than you did me. Fire that a few more times and maybe the Users will wipe you off the grid for performing an illegal operation.

::: puts away the disk and loads a beta suffusion:::

I hope you like the recycle bin...

:::starts rapidly firing a narrow spread of destructive code at Prankster::rder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

'>

Prankster bit
User

on Friday, April, 16, 2004 4:46 PM

load modifier:
C:\Pranksterbit\Pranksterbit.exe-mtrxbullettimeV3.5

*everything slows down and Prankster starts doing acrobatics in order to dodge the suffusion blasts. he ends with a lunge towards Tron Fanatic with an outstretched hand sporting an energy claw. he latches on and TF's health starts to drain away...*

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

harpo989
User

on Saturday, April, 17, 2004 1:25 AM
Prankster bit Wrote:
load modifier:
C:\Pranksterbit\Pranksterbit.exe-mtrxbullettimeV3.5

*everything slows down and Prankster starts doing acrobatics in order to dodge the suffusion blasts. he ends with a lunge towards Tron Fanatic with an outstretched hand sporting an energy claw. he latches on and TF's health starts to drain away...*

that move seems more than vaugely familiar...

------------
Harpo989: The original fConer. (Now with (0rr[up73d fruit flavoring!)

Tron Fanatic
User

on Saturday, April, 17, 2004 2:36 AM
:::winces from the pain of having his energy sucked out of him, but fights to keep from blacking out from the effects of the claw attack. contorts his wrist to pull the suffusion backward and point it towards Prankster. after what feels like microcycles, he jams the barrel into Prankster's chest:::

Dodge this...

:::BLAM:::where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

'>

Prankster bit
User

on Saturday, April, 17, 2004 5:11 AM

*the suffusion blasts a hole in his chest. there is just enough time for him to look very suprised before he falls to the ground and Derezzes. a backup version of prankster bit rezzes in a couple of nanocycles later and holds out his hand to TF admitting defeat*

well done, you're pretty good!

*to harpo*

yes I know you did that move before but I have the upgraded version [plus i made it look cooler ]
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

Tron Fanatic
User

on Saturday, April, 17, 2004 12:49 PM
:::accepts the handshake, while still regaining his compusure from the energydrain:::

Thanks. Excellent work yourself. We sure took it down to the last nanosycle. Shall we go again or sit back and watch the two of them?

'>

Prankster bit
User

on Saturday, April, 17, 2004 1:15 PM

this is fun, let's just have another short battle, discs[and disc subroutines only] no shields and no cheats, just to see how adept we really are! order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

harpo989
User

on Saturday, April, 17, 2004 1:22 PM
Prankster bit Wrote:
yes I know you did that move before but I have the upgraded version [plus i made it look cooler ]

I was just wondering where you got the subroutine, I had thought I wrote it...
ah, no biggie. just let me have a copy of that patch!

------------

Prankster bit
User

on Saturday, April, 17, 2004 4:31 PM

here you go. * throws a small bundle of energy to harpo*

use it well, it lets you control projectiles [all of them]order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

Darksaber7
User

on Monday, April, 19, 2004 7:21 PM
*Darksaber looks at his green circuits for a momment, then glances around at the other programs*

Wasn't my being RED part of what started all of this? And the fact that DJ was BLUE? My, my... How the sector is changing... Could use a little more GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*starts lobbing balls of corruption in all directions with no particular target in mind*

Don't you wish your corruption was hot like me?

harpo989
User

on Monday, April, 19, 2004 11:52 PM
Darksaber7 Wrote:Wasn't my being RED part of what started all of this? And the fact that DJ was BLUE?

I'd even say it's kind of ironic.
well, except that it isn't.
*doges ball of corruption*
hey, I'm all for reliving old threads, but I'm just a spectator! just a spectator!!!
*searches through his portable data archive to try and find that Dtawrth_Invsible_sub*on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

------------

Prankster bit
User

on Tuesday, April, 20, 2004 11:16 AM

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

Darksaber7
User

on Tuesday, April, 20, 2004 7:51 PM
*The corruption seems to have seriously effected Darksaber's logic processors, as he spins around tossing balls of corrupt energy and singing "...These are a few of my favorite things!*

Don't you wish your corruption was hot like me?

Tron Fanatic
User

on Tuesday, April, 20, 2004 9:30 PM
:: dodges incoming corruption and then stares blankly at Darksaber::

What the.............................................

'>

Prankster bit
User

on Wednesday, April, 21, 2004 11:11 AM

there's a helluva lot of these coming towards me!

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

FirstPrevious Page: of 11 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 *Gets disc out*