Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 Character Tools Needed

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
FusionAddict
User

Character Tools Needed

on Saturday, September, 06, 2003 12:05 PM
Can someone tell us of any programs that I can use to model a character for Tron 2.0, including any kind of plugins I would need to make the character playable? What about the map design tools, when will those be made public?

The Clu abides, man...

Cliff
Buena Vista Games

Re: Character Tools Needed

on Saturday, September, 06, 2003 1:14 PM
The mod tools will be released shortly. Right now the devs are working on a new update to fix the bugs introduced in the last patch (ah, the joys of PC software development), but once that is finished, the tools will be released.

As far as the features of the mod tools - we will be announcing that shortly. Thanks for your patience.

ck

Falty
User

on Thursday, September, 11, 2003 12:25 AM
Will there be any exporting tools for programs like 3D Studio Max and Maya for those of us who are 3D modelers/animators?

Cliff
Buena Vista Games

on Thursday, September, 11, 2003 11:44 AM
Falty Wrote:Will there be any exporting tools for programs like 3D Studio Max and Maya for those of us who are 3D modelers/animators?

We'll be releasing info on the tools shortly. Thanks for your patience.

btw Falty - check you messages. Thanks.
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

ck

Amunet
User

on Saturday, September, 13, 2003 7:09 AM
I vote for a Lightwave exporter

Nerotrobe
User

on Saturday, September, 13, 2003 9:35 PM
The Triton engine used in Tron 2.0 is an extension of the Jupiter engine used in "No One Lives Forever 2".

Look at the tools for that game for an idea of what might be released for Tron 2.0.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Mischif
User

on Monday, September, 15, 2003 12:16 AM
hey nero great to see ya here on the mod fourms, i remember you from the avp2 forums and community, so r u gonna mod us some stuff for tron too or just here for guidance?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Falty
User

nothing in my msg box Cliff

on Monday, October, 13, 2003 2:33 AM
There wasn't anything in my MSG's box Cliff. and when i installed the plugins for MAX 4.2 it didn't recognize half of the import/exporters...ya have any others? or know what version of Max we need?

Cliff
Buena Vista Games

on Monday, October, 13, 2003 11:47 AM
Sorry, I sent you a message but Auric's been having problems with his server so the message was deleted. Unfortunately, I don't remember offhand what it was I wanted to talk to you about. If I remember, I'll let you know.

Anyway, you can either create models in DEdit itself or you can import Maya files. Unfortunately, there isn't a plugin for Max.

ck

necron_demon
User

on Monday, March, 15, 2004 5:06 PM
hey, if you made a custom charicter modle, will it show up in multi-player?order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Somebody set up us the bomb!

Riley Pizt
User

on Tuesday, March, 16, 2004 4:52 AM
necron_demon Wrote:hey, if you made a custom charicter modle, will it show up in multi-player?
Multiplayer character models can be made, but the server and all connecting clients must have them installed. Unfortunately, all Lithtech engine games to date including Tron 2.0 handle additional multiplayer characters as a mod. They aren't like Quake or Unreal engine games where having or not having additional multiplayer characters doesn't prevent a client from joining a server.
where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Tekki
User

on Monday, August, 22, 2005 7:21 AM
****ACCESSING TRON-SECTOR I/O GRID**

Any word on the tools mentioned here, like where to get them now that tron20.net's gone? Especially the ones dealing with animation. I'd love to try my hand at some Cinematheque with this engine, could have hours of laughs with it:

Linux Kernel vs. Win32 Kernel

A traffic jam on the "superhighway" <------"Wrong way jack@$$!"

Bits arguing

Thanks for any information!

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Monday, August, 22, 2005 9:27 AM

Tekki Wrote:Any word on the tools mentioned here, like where to get them now that tron20.net's gone?
You can get the tools here:
http://tronforum.boxhat.com/dload.php?action=file&file_id=36
Especially the ones dealing with animation. I'd love to try my hand at some Cinematheque with this engine
Unfortunately, doing that would be extremely difficult. There isn't enough documentation with the tools, explaining how to do animated cutscenes. It would take a lot of trial and error.

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Tekki
User

on Monday, August, 22, 2005 10:14 PM
redrain85 Wrote: ... It would take a lot of trial and error.

My user programmed me to be dogged and relentless! I welcome such challenges.

the_seraphim
User

on Thursday, September, 01, 2005 6:35 PM
ok i dont know how much of a help this will really be....

milkshape 3d version 1.6.4 order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Thursday, September, 01, 2005 8:05 PM

the_seraphim Wrotebtw if you own avp2 then get the avp2 dev toolkit as all those tools work with tron and are newer... but you have to have the game installed to get the toolkit to install) or a few format converters....
Sorry, but that's completely wrong. The tools from AVP2 are old and were made to work with AVP2's Talon version of the Lithtech engine. They're not much use for Tron 2.0. (Especially if you don't have AVP2.)

Good luck with your endeavours, though.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Tekki
User

on Monday, September, 05, 2005 4:51 AM
**Access Tron-Sector I/O Grid**

Anyone know what version of the Lithtech engine the used w/Blood 2?

Riley Pizt
User

on Monday, September, 05, 2005 7:16 AM
Tekki WroteIONODE)**Access Tron-Sector I/O Grid**

Anyone know what version of the Lithtech engine the used w/Blood 2?
Blood 2 is version 1. Its models and related tools are totally different from Tron 2.0's.

Tekki
User

on Monday, September, 05, 2005 7:42 AM
Bah! Thought I'd get lucky there. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 Character Tools Needed