Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
M0b1u5
User

No Title

on Wednesday, September, 10, 2003 4:39 PM
Well, if they're gonna make it - they better do it in the next 5 years. After that, Hollywood will be destroyed by the 'net unless the MPAA changes utterly the way they make, and distribute movies.

And people, it's a forelorn hope that Hollywood can produce a decent sequel to ANY movie. Matrix 2 sucked shit. Every Star Wars movie after the first is crap.

Terminator 2, and the Alien series are the only sequels I recall that had any merit to them at all - and of course T3 is nothing but a sadly made, patheticly scripted, made-for-TV movie and is as scary as watching the muppets.

If Lisberger is involved, there's some hope - otherwise forget it.

Of course, the problem is compounded by the hopes and expectations of Tron-ites, who will be impossible to please no matter how the movie is done.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

----------------------------------------------
How many escape pods are there? "NONE, SIR!" You counted them? "TWICE, SIR!"

lifeasis
User

Re:

on Wednesday, September, 10, 2003 7:13 PM
If they can make sequel for terminator and then 10 years later again. I don't see why Hollywood can't do the same for TRON. Give the movie a chance, the only reason it got bad reviews in the first place is because it was marketed in 1982, they even said if the movie were to be released in 1990 it would have been a HIT.

If you ask me Terminator 3 sucked ass. 1 & 2 were alright.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY