Collector 
 Ebay Competitors

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
DaveTRON
User

Ebay Competitors

on Friday, August, 29, 2003 2:59 PM
Here's a question I have been wanting to ask. I always wonder who I am competing against on Ebay for items. I am more likely to back off on an item if I know it is a fellow TRON Sector Conscript. TronProgram and I have a deal that if one of us is already bidding we leave the item alone. Not planning to do that with everyone or I'd essentially stop collecting, but I'd like to know who I am bidding against sometimes.

I bid as Traumantic. Anyone willing to divulge who they are?

DaveTRON

Compucore
User

Re: Ebay Competitors

on Friday, August, 29, 2003 3:05 PM
I go onto ebay on occassion to see what's there as for tron things. But I don't bother since its usually in US prices. WIth currency exchange. I know they have a ebay canada. If I did have an account on Ebay you will be the first one to know Davetron.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

KiaPurity
User

on Friday, August, 29, 2003 4:52 PM
I look at ebay once in a while but I can never afford anything good on there. abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

lifeasis
User

on Friday, August, 29, 2003 5:30 PM
Hey DaveTRON, what about RARE items would you give someone else a chance against that. I've seen what you & TRONprogram bid on, and TRONprogram BIDS big. I've lost a few auctions because of him, otherwise I would have some RARE items added to my SHRINE.

I would like to expand my TRON collection, but when I see those TWO names bidding I know IT'S OVER, I've already lost. I go by sci-fi-boy, from TRON-sector.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, August, 29, 2003 5:36 PM
I am a patient man, I know these things come up again at certain times. If you see something you want and want me to back off, just drop me a line at my private email address which I have put in your personal messages. If it's not something I am desperate to buy, I will step aside. Don't want to hog it all!

DaveTRON

Red5
User

on Tuesday, September, 02, 2003 12:09 PM
I go as Flynns77. Only ever bought Tron trading cards and a top/jacket of Flynns cat suit - seller turned out to be a costume designer friend of mine who does stuff for movies. Bizarre.

Anyway, I'm thinking about bidding for a Tron arcade cabinet if it ever crops up, but if someone really wants it then that's cool.

Cheers,

Red5order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Red5
User

on Tuesday, September, 02, 2003 12:13 PM
noticed you are from Buena Vista.
In my hometown we used to have a video store that had the Buena Vista font for its name: Vista Video.
The shop sponsored my old breakdancing team (yep, the year was 1985 folks): putting the name on all our suits. However, they also gave us these shiny, car-stickery-kinda-things, with Vista Video in the Buena Vista font colored in Gold, with our hometown printed alongside it.
If I ever get round to photographing it, I'll scan it and email it to anyone who wants it. I may put it on Ebay, but let's face it, would anyone really want to bid for it? It does look cool, retro even, but who knows?

Ta,

Red5

awindow
User

on Thursday, June, 23, 2005 7:56 AM
DaveTRON Wrote:Here's a question I have been wanting to ask. I always wonder who I am competing against on Ebay for items. I am more likely to back off on an item if I know it is a fellow TRON Sector Conscript. TronProgram and I have a deal that if one of us is already bidding we leave the item alone. Not planning to do that with everyone or I'd essentially stop collecting, but I'd like to know who I am bidding against sometimes.

I bid as Traumantic. Anyone willing to divulge who they are?
I bid as me (alanwindow) and yes, I have been beaten by TronProgram

Alan
FDC/TDC Tron

Alan
TDC/FDC Tron
A really old program.
On the web since 1982.

wwwmwww
User

on Thursday, June, 23, 2005 11:08 AM
awindow Wrote:
I bid as me (alanwindow) and yes, I have been beaten by TronProgram

Alan
FDC/TDC Tron

First post. Cool. Welcome to TRON-Sector. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Carl

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, June, 23, 2005 11:23 AM
TRONProgram and I have an arrangement that whichever gets to an item first the other does not bid.

I can't speak for him, but I have backed off on some items in the past when asked nicely.

I actually don't bid very much anymore unless it is a very rare item that i don't already have.

Shortly some of you might be taking a crack at some of my collection. I have a few pieces I am considering selling.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON

Nikster
User

on Thursday, June, 23, 2005 2:44 PM
I'm Nikademus69

abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

foilism
User

on Thursday, June, 23, 2005 2:46 PM
I'm foilism, but only bid for UK items, i've seen tronprogram a couple times.

DaveTRON Wrote:TRONProgram and I have an arrangement that whichever gets to an item first the other does not bid.

Hmmm, thats v. respectful dave, i often have tantrums when out bid at the last minute.

oh parp! I've still gotta show you guys my latest tron shrine additions..... I got some essential stuff recently.
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, June, 23, 2005 2:46 PM
Nikster Wrote:I'm Nikademus69

I know! Nik's bought stuff from me before!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON

KiaPurity
User

on Thursday, June, 23, 2005 2:55 PM
Unfortunately, I can't bid on stuff. ^^; I'm saving my money to get my teeth fixed. -_- (Dentist is sooo expensive, gah)

So you guys won't see me on ebay for a while.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, June, 23, 2005 3:18 PM
KiaPurity Wrote:Unfortunately, I can't bid on stuff. ^^; I'm saving my money to get my teeth fixed. -_- (Dentist is sooo expensive, gah)

So you guys won't see me on ebay for a while.

Kia,

I have recommended to some of my temporary employees who don't get benefits to look into Dental Schools as a source for getting expensive teeth issues addressed. Many Dental Schools look for people who are willing to allow students to do procedures for experience. Might be a low cost way to get over that hurdle.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON

Nikster
User

on Thursday, June, 23, 2005 3:19 PM
Whoops...

I meant Nikademus_1969

I need caffeine

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

KiaPurity
User

on Thursday, June, 23, 2005 4:15 PM
Hrm... I think WSU has a dental school, but I need to check that out. (I know there's a nursing program at least.)where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Thursday, June, 23, 2005 5:08 PM

I am.............(drumroll) boingo-buzzard

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

tronprogram
Sector Admin

on Friday, June, 24, 2005 4:57 PM
Dave, if there's something you're thinking about selling and I don't have it, you know where to find me order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"Like the man said, there's no problems, only solutions"-Kevin Flynn, prior to his entry into the electronic world- 1982

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 Ebay Competitors