New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
flynn1978
User

Re: Playable Models I'd Like To See...

on Sunday, September, 21, 2003 4:08 AM
I wanna be.......

VOLtron!!!!!!!!!!!!

With all the Tron goodies and electronics thrown in too.

So there.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

Inode
User

on Sunday, September, 21, 2003 11:00 AM
flynn1978 Wrote:
I wanna be....... VOLtron!!!!!!!!!!!!

/me waves arm in Jedi-like fashion.

No you don't.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

--
Inode 2.0
Future Control Industries
Toronto, Canada

PackerSamurai
User

on Sunday, November, 23, 2003 6:13 AM
Has there been any update, or information from the game designers about wheather there will be more in game skins available for Multiplayer? There are helmeted and goggled programs, that we still can't pick. It would add a lot more variety if even a couple more of the in game skins were added. After all, how many bald programs were running around in the movie? NONE Please BVI, add the helmeted and goggled skins

END OF LINE...

FreedomForever
User

on Saturday, May, 28, 2005 2:24 PM
Can you do a FEMALE civilian?

Edit: Of course you can. I used to be a moron.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Compucore
User

on Saturday, May, 28, 2005 3:52 PM
You know what. I just went a few moments ago to tron20.net to see if ther was any new messages and all that. Looks like thy tore the message board right down. And brought m back to BVG main website.

Who despressing is that.
abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

disc100
User

on Tuesday, June, 06, 2006 6:43 PM
I would like to be a finder ya know the things that fly around and shoot at you when you can't see them

-------------------------------------------------------
Click here for a picture of air!

Click here for an Awesome picture of TRON!!!

zook_one
User

on Wednesday, October, 04, 2006 12:31 AM
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

[LDSO] LIVING DEAD SYSTEM OPERATORS www.LDSO.net

Matrix.exe
User

on Friday, December, 22, 2006 11:47 PM
I would like to see Sora, Donald and Goofy and mabie some of the heartless skins that would be really cool to us Kh fans.
(kh means kingdom hearts just fyi)where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

The matrix is free now. let us free your mind.

Matrix.exe
User

on Friday, December, 22, 2006 11:47 PM
I would like to see Sora, Donald and Goofy and mabie some of the heartless skins that would be really cool to us Kh fans.
(kh means kingdom hearts just fyi)

Pulsewoman
User

on Monday, January, 22, 2007 7:23 PM

Edit: Aah, I see it now. Yeah, more models would be nice, but it's fun to see the ones they have. Programs with actual "hair" instead of just helmets, hey, there's a change...(I always wondered if they could take the helmets off--like, how much of that is their body, and how much is clothes? Anyway. Oh! Oh! And if you're nearsighted in real life, since your glasses evidently don't digitise with you, are you still nearsighted as a program?--or does that get fixed automatically, all the real-life physical body problems, 'cos you technically don't have a body...hmmm...)

There was this one character I kind of liked the look of...one of those snarky-looking male lightcycle programs that's leaning lazily against the wall waiting for the next match...there's a "game bot" available but the one I saw, I seem to be remembering like, sharper features and not quite as bulky of a body? Kind of the "elvish trickster" look. Anyway, he was cool.

I'd also like a really evil female look, so I could do the evil LIA. (from the parody of Tron that I did on "Addventure" years ago.) Heh. I have no idea why all the villians in that turned out female, but hey.

...Notorious

There are only two rules for success in life:

1. Never tell everything you know.

Jademz
User

on Monday, January, 22, 2007 9:30 PM
So far, the TCDG (Tron Community Development Group) has a few mods available, make sure you read the readme.txt. Here's some links to get some skins, keep in mind, there are quite a few projects in the works for making newer nicer skins, and the few who develop the maps, and mods are working on new projects other than skins/models, without having the source code.
If you really want to make Tron 2.0 characters, The resources are in the TCDG, just ask them, here's the best place to start: LDSO
To install skins, you need a mod/map that contains the TCDG folder:
Ancient disk ModKMX skins (non -mod version)singleplayer/mulitplayer

zook_one
User

on Tuesday, January, 23, 2007 1:12 AM
Pluse_woman,

first off, welcome to the TRON-Sector!

Second thanks for posting all that old tron 1982 stuff in the other forum topic that was a grand way to enter the sector.

Lastly, Jademz in correct there are some other skins that are available already that are pretty cool. And yes there are still new TRON 2.0 projects in development. When they are released they will most likely be posted on the TRON-Sectors front news feed.
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

[LDSO] LIVING DEAD SYSTEM OPERATORS www.LDSO.net

Pulsewoman
User

on Wednesday, January, 24, 2007 11:42 AM

Thank you, Zook! Actually that wasn't my _first_ post but it was pretty early...

As for playable character models...(a) where are the ones that are already out there? and (b) where would I install them to? I'm a total newbie at this game. I know how to install new skins for the Sims, but...

(Speaking of which, on Sims 2 there's an already-made character named "Pascal", and I named his kid "Fortran". Thought you programs would approve of that kind of thing. Anyway.)

Not that I'll really have any place to _use_ any new player models, though. I am definitely not trying this game on-line. I am BAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDD at it. You have no _idea_ how bad. Bad like, "I didn't even know you could _die_ here", bad. I tend to die instantly even when using a cheat code, sometimes...
I just never, ever play FPS's, that's the problem. (shrug)

...Notorious

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, January, 24, 2007 2:28 PM

Pulsewoman Wrote:As for playable character models...(a) where are the ones that are already out there? and (b) where would I install them to? I'm a total newbie at this game. I know how to install new skins for the Sims, but...
The second link in Jademz's message lets you download a skin pack for the game that lets you change the look of the characters. In order to use the skins though, you'll have to install the Ancient Disc mod first (Jademz's first link).

As for new characters . . . not yet. But apparently something is in the works?

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Pulsewoman
User

on Wednesday, January, 24, 2007 4:56 PM

Oh, duh, I see it now! (whacks self upside the head) Am I a bit-brain, or what? Anyway...which folder do you install them to? I can't see a folder called "Skins" or anything close, in the Tron 2.0 directory...

...Notorious

Jademz
User

on Wednesday, January, 24, 2007 8:28 PM
Pulsewoman Wrote:
Oh, duh, I see it now! (whacks self upside the head) Am I a bit-brain, or what? Anyway...which folder do you install them to? I can't see a folder called "Skins" or anything close, in the Tron 2.0 directory...

...Notorious

The Ancient Disk mod has an installer that installs the TCDG folder into Tron 2.0 automatically, so it's a no brainer.
Any of the links you see for the game as a patch or mod has an installer, except for custom maps, they are simple to install as well. example: C:/Program files/Buena Vista Interactive/ Tron 2.0/custom/resourcesBy creating these last two folders inside Tron 2.0, and adding the DA/DM/LC map packs, you can enjoy new maps.

TronFAQ
As for new characters

Um, yeah, I meant skins, and maybe AI characters. oops darn BVG. There are alot of custom maps with Tron 2.0 AI!

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Thursday, January, 25, 2007 2:41 PM

Just to expand on Jademz's post a bit . . . he's right, the Ancient Disc mod comes in the form of an executable installer. So you just run the program, and it does its thing. It creates a new folder in your Tron 2.0 directory called "tcdg", and puts some stuff in there.

Then you unzip what's inside the skin pack and extract it to this "tcdg" folder. Ta-da, now your multiplayer characters have different skins.

Matrix.exe
User

on Saturday, January, 27, 2007 11:15 PM
hey i have an idea insted of full body skins how bout skins for the disc. like chang it around to make it look weird of not even round shap like mabe a square.I still wish would at lest have that add on patch. like Tron 2.0.1heheh.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Saturday, January, 27, 2007 11:38 PM

Changing the appearance of the disc (the skin) is easy. That's exactly what the Ancient Disc mod does.

Changing the shape of the disc (the model) is hard. Because we never got the support/info necessary, to make changing the disc model easy. You basically have to reverse-engineer the game, without all the tools and source code being available.

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

data_ghost
User

on Monday, January, 29, 2007 3:55 PM
how bout a normal character-sized rocgoniser? a mini one with just the cannon as a weapon

My humble little internet slice. Visit, read, comment, and laugh (with, not at I hope...)

FirstPrevious Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 Playable Models I'd Like To See...