General Discussion 
 Thank You

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Flynn316
User

Thank You

on Monday, August, 11, 2003 10:58 PM
I want to say Thank You to the people who helped me and for those who did not bother to help go scratch!

This town is full of live ones!!

Inode
User

Re: Thank You

on Tuesday, August, 12, 2003 2:04 AM
Flynn316 Wrote:I want to say Thank You to the people who helped me and for those who did not bother to help go scratch!

So who, [I]'d be curious to k[N]ow, gave y[O]u the a[D]vice that ultimately solved your probl[E]m? :-)

--
Inode 2.0
Future Control Industries
Toronto, Canada

Qix77
User

on Tuesday, August, 12, 2003 2:10 AM
Inode Wrote:
Flynn316 Wrote:I want to say Thank You to the people who helped me and for those who did not bother to help go scratch!

So who, [I]'d be curious to k[N]ow, ultimately gave y[O]u the a[D]vice that solved your probl[E]m? :-)

It was me... Qix the great... lol (kidding)

Well... The folks around here are very kind. I've ran into issues myself and everyone helped me out.

I have a lot of respect for everyone here..(and I mean that to the greatest measure).. and thanks for helping me out from time to time... abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Compucore
User

on Tuesday, August, 12, 2003 10:15 AM
Qix thats no problem we're all here to help each other out from time to time. Even the top guns need help.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Nikster
User

on Thursday, August, 14, 2003 1:04 AM
Help with what? I've been gone a few days

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Qix77
User

on Thursday, August, 14, 2003 1:10 AM
Compucore Wrote:Qix thats no problem we're all here to help each other out from time to time. Even the top guns need help.

Thanks, man... It's things like that that makes this site the coolest and most respectful on the net... And that is what our TRON family is all about.

Atreis
User

on Thursday, August, 14, 2003 3:50 PM
Qix77 Wrote:
Compucore Wrote:Qix thats no problem we're all here to help each other out from time to time. Even the top guns need help.

Thanks, man... It's things like that that makes this site the coolest and most respectful on the net... And that is what our TRON family is all about.

You've got that right! I remember when I first came here and was actually stunned by the fact that EVERYONE was so nice. I had to check my connection to make sure I wasn't malfunctioning. on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Scuzzy
User

on Thursday, August, 14, 2003 3:57 PM

No, thank you!

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Scuzzy
User

on Thursday, August, 14, 2003 3:59 PM
Inode Wrote:So who, [I]'d be curious to k[N]ow, gave y[O]u the a[D]vice that ultimately solved your probl[E]m?

Clever you ain't.

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Inode
User

on Thursday, August, 14, 2003 4:19 PM
Scuzzy Wrote:

Clever you ain't.

Who? What? When? Where? Why? How?

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

--
Inode 2.0
Future Control Industries
Toronto, Canada

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Thank You