Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 Need help! Can't play MP lightcycles anymore!!!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
dIrK
User

RE: Need help! Can't play MP lightcycles anymore!!!

on Tuesday, October, 31, 2017 12:33 AM
Thanks for the sub!  I subscribed to yours as well.  I'm in the process of moving so I haven't been online much lately.  I hope to get another let's play up within a week or two.  Though I'm a little bummed as my latest vid only has 5 views compared to quite a few for the first two.   Oh well, I still enjoy making them so even if it's just a few people, it's still worth it.

Compucore
User

on Wednesday, November, 01, 2017 2:16 AM
Thats to be expected with anything on youtube. It might be even the algorithms as well. Which shouldn't surprise me. It is tough out there as well trying to find the right niche in getting a lot of views. And no problems in replying back it is totally understandable as well. I've been fairly busy with several things here too. I am just finishing up on the three 1U servers here setup on my dekstop. Just need to plug them into the home network and start installing some OS's o them to start some of my other projects here too.  One of them is a good old fashioned Bulletin board system that prdates the internet. Where you can log into it with a terminal emulator. Something similar to like what Jeff bridges uses to log into the somputers at Encom onsite. But with the add on's to it you can do it either way. Through the web browser or a terminal emulator itself let putty. 

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

sidrawat
User

on Thursday, November, 02, 2017 10:22 AM
YAAAS I want a lightcycle arena. Make it like awesome classic lightcycles, but from tron: legacy. Then you have wins/losses/tie scores with friends. I just hope they make it easy to link to steam friends. I can't find it.

Data Lists, Data List Broker, Direct Mail Lists

Compucore
User

on Tuesday, November, 07, 2017 2:45 AM
I still have my original cd's somewhere here I will eventually get to a system that will work with it. but right now. I am patching and updating three 1U servers here. Tron, Flynn, Then Encon511 under either Linux on Sun Solaris operating systems over here. 

I will try to get a game hosted over here with a group from tron-sector. 

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 Need help! Can't play MP lightcycles anymore!!!