Collector 
 Looking for Vintage.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
lemonums
User

Looking for Vintage.

on Thursday, July, 24, 2003 8:13 PM
I'm looking for Vintage TRON accessories that came with the initial toy release in 1981.

I need 3 of the disks that came with Flynn, Tron, and Sark, and the staff that came with the Warrior. I'm also looking for 2 of the ripcords that came with the light cycles.

Can anyone help me out? Do you have extras to sell/trade? Know a website to buy them from?

Thanks,
lemonumson line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Carrots? Why is it always Carrots? I didn't even eat any Carrots...

djmousie
User

Re: Looking for Vintage.

on Thursday, July, 24, 2003 10:58 PM
I see a few here and there (the original tron characters created by TOMY not NECA) on EBAY from time to time. Many lose, others still in package. I give ebay a look almost every day for new tron items. It's worth a shot! Good Luck!

lemonums
User

on Thursday, July, 24, 2003 11:39 PM
Yeah, I won an auction the other day that started my TRON collection. I got Tron, Flynn, and a yellow light cycle for $13.00! Right now I'm bidding on Sark and a Warrior and am winning for $3. Hopefully I'll win it. I guess the weapons are gonna be pretty hard to find though...

lemonums
User

on Friday, July, 25, 2003 5:47 PM
Well, I didn't win the Sark and Warrior auction. Lost by 25 stinkin pennies...

So I need to add Sark, Warrior, and the Red Light cycle to my want list. Anyone have extras to trade or sell?

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 Looking for Vintage.