Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 I got a new computer...you know what this means...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Trace
User

on Monday, July, 21, 2003 11:27 AM
Since I have a newer, faster computer, I'll probably suck up my gaming-angst and end up buying Tron 2.0 in August. Dagnabbit, I've just never been particularly good at video games, see? Especially since they got rid of joysticks.

But I at least gotta try. So...I'm with ya, video warriors! order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

MutoidMan
User

Re: I got a new computer...you know what this means...

on Monday, July, 21, 2003 11:34 AM
Trace! You got new digs and didn't give us the lowdown?! What CPU, what Vid Card etc.!

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

Trace
User

on Monday, July, 21, 2003 11:37 AM
Uh...it's um...it's a square-shaped all-in-one from Gateway. 1.3 Ghz Blushing, Trace goes to see if she can find the specs online.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

MutoidMan
User

on Monday, July, 21, 2003 11:47 AM
Don't fret! Most people drive cars, which are evermore growing more and more complex, with nothing beyond the most basic ideas under their belts about how cars work. Computers are no different. I just happen to be a hardware enthusiast.

If you happen to find the specs, please post the link if it isn't too much trouble. I'm always interested in this stuff!

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

kmon
User

on Monday, July, 21, 2003 3:03 PM
if i were you i would con another techie to setup a gateway for your net access, that way you just have to sit back and supervise. Congrats on the new comp. Hits us with the specs when you get a chance and which os your running. A couple of things to think about, you might try to place your swap file to the beginning of your drive, you will probably want to look at dslreports.com on how to tweak your net connection, and most of all have with it, since its from a gateway you probably cant oc it, but their is plenty of fun to be had with a fast comp Hope to c-ya on the grid.

^^ Full tower gamer ^^

Scuzzy
User

on Monday, July, 21, 2003 4:01 PM
Trace has a new home! Cool!

*shows up at the doorstep with a bottle of champaigne*

This calls for a cellibration!

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

FusionAddict
User

on Monday, July, 21, 2003 5:20 PM
Trace Wrote:Uh...it's um...it's a square-shaped all-in-one from Gateway

Gateway...?

c:\fusionaddict\fusionaddict.bat +set_mode cat\van_helsing.dat

KILL IT! KILL IT NOW!!! *runs after the Gateway cows with a set of stakes and a UV lantern*where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

The Clu abides, man...

Trace
User

on Monday, July, 21, 2003 6:30 PM
Oooh, champagne! Thanks, darlin'! *smooch*

Fusion, those of us who's users cannot spend thousands of dollars and have limited deskspace...we lurrrrve Gateway's all-in-ones. Especially the refurbished ones!

Besides, all my user does on it is write stories and surf the net! And hopefully figure out how to play this blasted Tron 2.0 game.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Compucore
User

on Monday, July, 21, 2003 7:13 PM
Congrats Trace. I'm happy that your up to specs for the game. Don't worry about it. KNowing that the computer will run the game is the most important. The other stuf like the cpu, vid card, and memory along with all that techie stuff usually makes us techies drool. Thats about it from this techie from the cold up north.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

IsoLine
User

on Monday, July, 21, 2003 11:49 PM
Congrats Trace. I recently was visiting my parents back in Maryland and they just brought my youngest bro a new comp. His is an HP with 2.08Ghz Athlon, 512mb ram, NVidia Gforce4mx graphics card and DVD and CDRW drives. He's totally hooked up. He was even more hooked up when I told him about the Tron 2.0 demo.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"Word to the Motherboard!" - IsoLine

KiaPurity
User

on Tuesday, July, 22, 2003 7:08 PM
Gateway computers are good. :P I had to use one for four years until I could build my own PC. XP

Trace, they do still sell joysticks, but I haven't even bought one. where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Compucore
User

on Tuesday, July, 22, 2003 7:17 PM
Unless your like me. Just get the schamtics on a joystick and just improvise like McGiver. And Voila Instant Joystick.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

rhender.exe
User

on Wednesday, July, 23, 2003 11:07 AM
Hmm, if you set up a Tron 2.0 server and invite everyone over, you could call it a "system-warming" party!

I'd be afraid to show up though, I can't hit the broad side of a barn. Why am I buying another FPS again? Oh yeah, because it's TRON. That's right.

Rhender.exe

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors