User

Re: Got a job interview on Friday…

on Tuesday, July, 29, 2003 4:47 PM
I heard from the agency today. They gave the job to someone else

Scuzzy
User

on Tuesday, July, 29, 2003 4:50 PM
Dude, that sucks. I'm sorry. where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Scuzzy
User

on Tuesday, July, 29, 2003 7:02 PM
And the job I was hoping for didn't happen for me either. I was waiting on word and thinking that it would be a slam-dunk. No such luck. And I hate my job right now.

Maybe I should go into business for myself and do computer work freelance. All I know is that I need Microns and I need them badly!

Compucore
User

on Tuesday, July, 29, 2003 7:47 PM
I'm sorry to hear that both of you didn't get the jobs. I know its a tough jungle out there. I am sure that both of you will find something else that will take the one that you had lost there.

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Nikster
User

on Tuesday, July, 29, 2003 10:25 PM
Sorry to hear that guys...that bytes

*hugs Lew and Scuzzy*

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

KiaPurity
User

on Tuesday, July, 29, 2003 10:40 PM
Agreed. :/

Jobs are hard to get. >.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Scuzzy
User

on Tuesday, July, 29, 2003 11:00 PM
We should form a clan of jobless/jobs we hate programs. We could call it the Work Sucks Clan!

Nikster
User

on Tuesday, July, 29, 2003 11:24 PM
go to www.sucks500.com and spread the love *hehe*

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

PyoChan
User

on Wednesday, July, 30, 2003 1:07 PM
Oh, Lew and Scuzzy, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope something happens for y'all soon.

I've seen what sort of hell being out of work can be. My boyfriend was canned a couple of years ago, and it took him until just a few months ago to finally find work again.

"As long as we stay off the top floor, Dillinger will never know we've been in here."

Scuzzy
User

on Wednesday, July, 30, 2003 7:27 PM
I just got a call from Linksys ( a subsidiary of Cisco, now) asking me to come in for a test tomorrow morning! It pays the same but will be working in the PC field instead of Satellite TV verification (yech). I hope I get it! (I hope I can convince them to give me more money!)

FusionAddict
User

on Wednesday, July, 30, 2003 9:16 PM
oooh, LinkSys...good home networking supplies.

The Clu abides, man...

Nikster
User

on Wednesday, July, 30, 2003 9:38 PM
Good luck Scuzzy order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Lew
User

on Thursday, July, 31, 2003 6:27 AM
Good luck, program!

Scuzzy
User

on Thursday, July, 31, 2003 10:34 AM
Thanks everyone. I take their "test" today. I got a primer for the test yesterday (it was the test given to people last year).

I aced it.

I don't see this as being a problem.

The only problem I see is that the job is through a temp agency and even though the lady handling my case says that all the people hired on have gone on to be permenant, I still worry.

Then again I do believe that my current job is looking to cull the herd and will take any excuse to do so. That and I hate my job there. Anyway...

We shall see in a few hours!

Scuzzy
User

on Thursday, July, 31, 2003 2:16 PM
Okay, so I took the test and I think I did okay. They will grade the test and let us know and setup interviews for next week. Here's hoping...

PyoChan
User

on Thursday, July, 31, 2003 2:43 PM
Hey, good luck, Scuzzy! We're all pulling for ya! abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"As long as we stay off the top floor, Dillinger will never know we've been in here."

Compucore
User

on Thursday, July, 31, 2003 3:53 PM
I didn't know that linksys was a subdivision of Cisco. I hope that you did do well on the test to have the second and third interview with them to get in. I know that I am going through the grapevine as well at the local college that I am attending classes for my computer courses. The guy that I know from the Mail room and a few other people within the college have their ears and eyes open to see if I can get in there. So I'm hoping that they will have a position open for a programmer there myself.

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

MutoidMan
User

on Thursday, July, 31, 2003 4:04 PM
Good luck Scuzzy!where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

Scuzzy
User

on Thursday, July, 31, 2003 5:12 PM
Yeah, Cisco just recently bought Linksys so that they could get in the home networking market.

Thanks for the words of encouragement, everyone!

Trace
User

on Friday, August, 01, 2003 2:31 PM
Hope you get the job, boyo!abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

FirstPrevious Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 Got a job interview on Friday…