General Discussion 
 What do you think of Tron 2.0 demo

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
User_Program
User

on Thursday, July, 10, 2003 8:33 PM
I've just download the Tron demo and if I could get some input on what everybody thinks of it that would be great.

I have to say that its great but like all games I play I would like to see some things fixed. First of all The defence aspect. Using the disc - it would be nice if you could toggle it. There are some other things but that is the biggest complaint I have. I've heard people complaining about game play? I realy don't find it that bad.
Has anyone heard how much the demo matches up to the full version ? End of line..................order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

MasterControlProgram
User

Re: What do you think of Tron 2.0 demo

on Monday, July, 14, 2003 11:45 AM

Well i haven;t played the demo yet. But im going to download it, and when i do I'll let you know what I think of it...

End of Line...

"I want Him the Games Until he DIES playing!"-MCP

Click here to Make Money reading e mails. Sign up is FREE

Compucore
User

on Monday, July, 14, 2003 1:17 PM
I've actually downloaded it. But can't play it since my CPU is too slow and I don't have the videocard for it either. Oh well what can I do.
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Monday, July, 14, 2003 1:21 PM
I haven't played it yet as well. Download would take forever. Especialy since our 56K connection is now down to 36K cause of the lightning strike.

*Bangs head on keyboard*

I wana pway da demo! *cries like a little babey*order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

MutoidMan
User

on Monday, July, 14, 2003 2:31 PM
Muhahaha!!!

With my cable broadband connection, I had the demo downloaded, installed and running in under 10 minutes!

I'm hooked on light cycles so badly that I haven't even looked at disks arena yet! I play mostly between 8:00 PM and 1:00 AM (Eastern).

I always play as MutoidMan. It's cool that a few people actually picked up on the reference to the first boss in Smash TV. Goes to show that there are still a few of us older gamers out there!

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

MasterControlProgram
User

on Monday, July, 14, 2003 2:34 PM

Man i Have DSL at home.. i HAVE to get this game..sounds really cool mutoid man... man i can't wait to play multi player.. and Ligh Cycles is awesome..

Yeaaa Mutoid Man is cool.... Smash TV was an awesome game... still is... its crazy...

End of Line...abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"I want Him the Games Until he DIES playing!"-MCP

Click here to Make Money reading e mails. Sign up is FREE

MutoidMan
User

on Monday, July, 14, 2003 4:57 PM
Light cycles is freakin' addictive, I'm warning you all now. IF you have nice low ping (under 70ns) you will get sucked in and time will fly, trust me. Much higher ping (over 100ns) will get you automatically booted from most games (via the max allowable ping setting) or simply make them unplayable.

A lot of people play very defensively, i.e. they make lots of turns and build big mazes waiting for you to make a wrong move. This makes the game drag on too long. I prefer to play offensively, wrapping a wall around their mazes and using the shield break primarily as an offensive weapon to reduce the "radius" of my wall to trap them, not solely as a defensive weapon to save myself from being trapped. The game isn't necessarily shorter but it is more interesting.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

Euphemizm
User

on Wednesday, July, 16, 2003 9:56 PM
Love the tron demo.

Lightbikes is addictive as hell. Also it is more fun (even with lag) with the human players as I have seen some cheesyness on the part of the computer making truns while accelerating at same time. maybe its because the red bikes have this capability but just when you think 3 bike lenths is enough to crash a cpu player you see it not only 4 bike lentghts ahead of you but it has also drawn a rather complicated path twice as fast as usual.

You can beat this easily cause the cpu will also turn towards your wall when you turn away from them alot, getting closer and closer till..BOOM.

Still a blast regardless either way. Human multi on bikes much more fun.

Discs is way cool if you know all the tweaks like disc curving and blocking.

Some people get bored quick.

Shoot the floor out from under them or de rez them with a direct hit.

I only wish they would have released 2 boards for discs and light cycles (not including tutorial) to break up things a bit.

Oh well should be out soon enough eh>>?

Has taken over quake3 rocket arena as my favorite online game.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion