Tron 2.0 
 Tron20.net Forums down

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
djmousie
User

Tron20.net Forums down

on Monday, July, 07, 2003 1:38 PM
Has anyone been to the forums at tron20.net? A few days ago people were posting there, now if you try to go there, all i get is a "Coming Soon" prompt box? Anyone else have this problem?

Compucore
User

Re: Tron20.net Forums down

on Monday, July, 07, 2003 1:39 PM
I had the same problem like you for several days. It could be that they are going to be doing something with it. What I have no idea yet. It should be back online soon enough.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

curtishart
User

on Monday, July, 07, 2003 1:44 PM
djmousie Wrote:Has anyone been to the forums at tron20.net? A few days ago people were posting there, now if you try to go there, all i get is a "Coming Soon" prompt box? Anyone else have this problem?

Here is a direct link to the forums:

http://boards.go.com/cgi/tron2/request.dll?LIST&room=tron2order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

djmousie
User

on Monday, July, 07, 2003 2:32 PM
Cool. Only problem is most people don't know there's still a working link, meaning no-one has posted there really since July 3rd. I think feedback from users is very important.

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Compucore
User

on Monday, July, 07, 2003 2:36 PM
I just went to the link right now it is working fine now. I popped in arounf 2:10 EST.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

djmousie
User

on Monday, July, 07, 2003 3:25 PM
Yah the link above works, but if you go to www.tron20.net and try to click on Message Board, i still get a Coming Soon prompt box and that's at 3:15pm EST.

curtishart
User

on Monday, July, 07, 2003 4:05 PM
djmousie Wrote:Yah the link above works, but if you go to www.tron20.net and try to click on Message Board, i still get a Coming Soon prompt box and that's at 3:15pm EST.

I sent a message on the Tron2.0 forum about that. I tghink what happened they modyfied an older copy of the Flash menus to add the timer, etc.

Also, I noticed they added the fCon Carrier and Tanks in the "Vehicles and Weapons" section...

...alas, those links aren't working either.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 Tron20.net Forums down