TRON: LEGACY 
 Movie Sequel: Story?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Qix77
User

on Saturday, July, 05, 2003 2:12 AM
If the movie is going to be made, and if it is based on the same story of the game, I'd be happy.

All I ask is that the Jeff/Flynn story is explained (weather if he died or got drunk and left everything to Alan, or whatever... That Cindy's Lorie/Youri makes an apperance or is explained of her absentes in the story..... and that there is at least a little more Light Cycle, Tank, and Rec. action (man... thouse vechiels rock).

But if the story to the movie has nothing to do with the game, I sure hope that they at least include some of it (like Alan's son being jet... etc.).

If I missed a thread in this forum asking the same questions, then I'm sorry about the re-run...

What are your thoughts about this??? Anyone dissagree or agree???where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlineabortion pills abortion pill abortion pills onlinemedical abortion pill online online purchase abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Qix77
User

Re: Movie Sequel: Story?

on Saturday, July, 05, 2003 2:15 AM
OH... to add... I do believe that Cindy Morgan should appear in the sequel. She is a talented actress (and beautiful) and FOR-CRY'n-OUT-LOUD... She's Youri..where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pillabortion pills abortion pill abortion pills online

Compucore
User

Re: Movie Sequel: Story?

on Wednesday, July, 09, 2003 7:31 PM
Personally I think they should use the whole original cast. for the major parts. And bring in a new team. That will be younger for the newer generation of gamers. Kind of make it a good sequelk to the original game itself. Heck I am working on a personal version of Tron 2.0 over here on an old laptop.

where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlineabortion pills read here abortion pills online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY