Other Sectors 
 Geek Test! What did you make?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
DaveTRON
User

Re: Geek Test! What did you make?

on Tuesday, June, 24, 2003 11:23 PM
So far I am still a bigger geek than all of you!abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

MutoidMan
User

on Wednesday, June, 25, 2003 12:41 AM
41.22288% - Major Geek

Not too shabby if I do say so myself.

And I do.

Looks like DaveTRON is still king of the Tri-Lams and KiaPurity is queen of the Omega-Mus!

I call Booger!

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

KiaPurity
User

on Wednesday, June, 25, 2003 7:52 AM
Hey, but you guys saw my pic.

I'd be closer but I loathe math. ^^; Math is definitely *not* my favorite subject. I gotta get my fiance to take the test just to see how well he does.

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

MutoidMan
User

on Wednesday, June, 25, 2003 12:08 PM
The questions about Risk really brought back the memories.

Back in HS my buddies and I would play six man overnight games of Risk on the weekends. We ordered pizzas and played each game to the very end. We played Risk so much that we started to get tired of it! I couldn't have that, so I modified the game by Scotch-taping a drawing of Atlantis in the Atlantic Ocean (I went to the library and looked through mythology books to get a good idea of what people thought Atlantis was supposed to look like!), a drawing of Pacifica (I forget when I got that from) out in the Pacific Ocean and one of Antarctica at the bottom of the board. The new continents had about 4 territories each, and I made a new card for each territory. Basically, these new continents allowed an army to move from South America to Australia via Antarctica (and vice versa), and reduced the number of choke points overall thus increasing the difficulty of holding any one continent. This was a huge improvement and really freshed up the game for us.

I think the only time we didn't play Risk is when we were playing AD&D!

I only DM'd a game once; I used the wacky monsters from an April issue of Dragon Magazine to create an adventure. Imagine being deep in a cave surrounded by unusually brightly-colored and sweet-smelling Gelatinous Blobs that had absorbed some poor peddler's entire stock of gellatin dessert mix! There's only one way out: the snarfing attack - fortunately the dessert mix greatly reduced the potency of the Blobs' digestive juices, so eat them before they smother and digest you! It was fun, but I would rather have played it than DM'd it.

"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

foilism
User

on Wednesday, June, 25, 2003 1:22 PM
Geek!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

MutoidMan
User

on Wednesday, June, 25, 2003 3:18 PM
foilism Wrote:Geek!

Yep!

MutoidMan
User

on Wednesday, June, 25, 2003 3:38 PM
shorty99 Wrote:Geek: High
Cool: Low

I don't consider myself either one but a 13 is closer to cool than geek.

Geek:High:You understand and appreciate TRON.
Cool:Low:You have trouble spelling PC.

Nikster
User

on Wednesday, June, 25, 2003 3:42 PM
I got 31.55819% - Total Geek

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Joshua-1
User

on Wednesday, June, 25, 2003 4:09 PM
Lurked a long while, guess it's time to chime in.

73.26%, Geek God. Sad thing is I wish I had been lying on some of these things. Would make my day go better.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

on the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy...

DaveTRON
User

on Wednesday, June, 25, 2003 5:05 PM
Thank god! A bigger geek than me! Woo hoo! [grin]

DaveTRON

Joshua-1
User

on Wednesday, June, 25, 2003 5:23 PM
Kinda ruined my day though My wife found it utterly hysterical. This, compounded with my obsessive waiting for Tron 2.0, Matrix infatuation, and deepening work in networking led her to say "Wow, you're a bigger geek than the day I married you!". where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

MutoidMan
User

on Wednesday, June, 25, 2003 5:56 PM
It shouldn't ruin your day; on the contrary, you should be proud! After all, think about it... any geek with a significant other (I'm married too) is truly blessed and has it all! What could be better than being able to be your geeky self and still have someone who loves you despite (or maybe due to) your geekiness?on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Joshua-1
User

on Wednesday, June, 25, 2003 6:07 PM
inclined to think "due to" Married and am in love with a geek.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

lifeasis
User

on Thursday, June, 26, 2003 1:56 PM
That's ruff man, if you ask me 73% that will just about do it. GEEK GOD- If I scored that I would reconsider my geekness. And I thought I was a geek

KiaPurity
User

on Thursday, June, 26, 2003 5:25 PM
Ouch. My fiance scored much higher than me. He got 49%!

Figures, as seeing how he can do math problems easily while I rip out my hair and jump out of the window.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

PyoChan
User

on Thursday, June, 26, 2003 7:55 PM
Purity, you and your fiance are the exact opposite of my boyfriend and me! I was pushed fairly hard to keep my math grades up as a kid, so I'm relatively decent with math. My boyfriend's view of math? Two words: "MATH BAD!" He even cringes at simple addition.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

"As long as we stay off the top floor, Dillinger will never know we've been in here."

flynn1978
User

on Thursday, June, 26, 2003 8:36 PM
8.87574% - Poser was mine
abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

foilism
User

on Friday, June, 27, 2003 5:38 AM
Phew I got 16.61102%, just a little geek.

MechaDriver
User

on Tuesday, July, 08, 2003 1:21 AM
Well, I took the test a while ago, right when it was first posted, I believe. I don't remember the exact percentage but I do know it was over 50%. I think around 55% - Super Geek.

Of course you wouldn't know from that score that my other 'half' likes the outdoors. cars/trucks, art and artsy stuff and has many other interests. I think I'm a well rounded guy over-all. IMO

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long ...

Quicksilver6
User

on Tuesday, July, 08, 2003 3:40 AM
I got 42.... something (forgot to copy-paste) on it. Super-geek, I think.

"QUICK! Stand out there yelling "Here, kitty kitty" in swedish!"

Everything I need to know, I learned from Beeky the monk.
http://www.dropby.com/ElGrande/webcomic25.html

FirstPrevious Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 Geek Test! What did you make?