Other Games 
 Tron - Original Arcade Game

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
djmousie
User

on Saturday, May, 17, 2003 3:25 PM
I was playing Tron on MAME32 and I was playing the I/O Tower section with the grid bugs and a solar sailer flew by and dropped off what looks to be a BIT. I collected it but not sure what its purpose is? Anyone have an idea?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Sketch
Sector Admin

Re: Tron - Original Arcade Game

on Saturday, May, 17, 2003 3:27 PM
Didn't someone say that was a point bonus?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Compucore
User

on Saturday, May, 17, 2003 4:29 PM
IN the Mame itself or the original Arcade Game that you were playing? I was not aware of a solar sailor passing on top when I was playing the game as a teenager when the original arcade was available.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

curtishart
User

on Saturday, May, 17, 2003 7:35 PM
djmousie Wrote:I was playing Tron on MAME32 and I was playing the I/O Tower section with the grid bugs and a solar sailer flew by and dropped off what looks to be a BIT. I collected it but not sure what its purpose is? Anyone have an idea?

I believe it's a 5,000 point bonus point to try to get.

I don't remember if it happens more than once per game however.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

Allen_One
User

on Saturday, May, 17, 2003 8:21 PM
I don't suppose you could help another program out and say where you got the TRON game for MAME...?

I Brake for Recognizers

"I've been workin' on the Game Grid..."

curtishart
User

on Saturday, May, 17, 2003 9:53 PM
Allen_One Wrote:I don't suppose you could help another program out and say where you got the TRON game for MAME...?

I would never help someone look on WWW for roms for a MAME game such as Tron or Donkey Kong (which I call DK) I mean, telling someone to go to a WWW site for MAME games like DK would be unethical.

Ha Ha! You'll never break my code!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

KiaPurity
User

on Saturday, May, 17, 2003 10:29 PM
*leans in*

www.mame.dk

And you'll have to register to be able to download them for free. >_> Doesn't cost anything!

*runs off*abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

curtishart
User

on Sunday, May, 18, 2003 12:08 PM
KiaPurity Wrote:*leans in*

www.mame.dk

And you'll have to register to be able to download them for free. >_> Doesn't cost anything!

*runs off*

Man, I gotta get a better code.

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

KiaPurity
User

on Sunday, May, 18, 2003 6:39 PM
Hahaha. It's because I've visited the site a lot and gotten quite a few old arcade roms.

Old school GORF is just creepy compared to the C64 port of Gorf. o_Owhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Compucore
User

on Sunday, May, 18, 2003 8:45 PM
How about spy hunter and Gyruss Kia??? Are they there as well??

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

KiaPurity
User

on Monday, May, 19, 2003 12:56 AM
Yep. They all should be there.

FusionAddict
User

on Monday, May, 19, 2003 10:47 AM
You can also go to CLASSIC GAMING by GameSpy...they carry old Arcade Roms, Sega Master System, Atari 2600, and some other systems as well.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

The Clu abides, man...

curtishart
User

on Monday, May, 19, 2003 2:36 PM
FusionAddict Wrote:You can also go to CLASSIC GAMING by GameSpy...they carry old Arcade Roms, Sega Master System, Atari 2600, and some other systems as well.

The only problem is that Classic Gaming carries arcade roms from an older build of MAME and they may not work with the currect version of MAME due to a more accurate dump of the arcade roms.

But yes, that is one place also.

curtishart
User

on Tuesday, May, 20, 2003 10:22 AM
KiaPurity Wrote:Old school GORF is just creepy compared to the C64 port of Gorf. o_O

Hey! You're talking to an "Old School" person himself. Keep this up and I'll throw my walker at you abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Blewz
User

on Sunday, July, 27, 2003 5:47 AM
I am just suprised what with all the remakes of arcade classics that none of the top game systems have brought
the original TRON arcade games home. I have MAME copies
but I'd much rather have something lagit. Oh, does anyone
know of any TRON or Reboot skins for the Sims or Jedi
Outcast?

Help ever, hurt never...
and all blessings are yours

KiaPurity
User

on Sunday, July, 27, 2003 12:50 PM
curtishart Wrote:
KiaPurity Wrote:Old school GORF is just creepy compared to the C64 port of Gorf. o_O

Hey! You're talking to an "Old School" person himself. Keep this up and I'll throw my walker at you

No, really. I got to play a rom of it and it freaked me out right away. It has TEETH. AAAAGH. Alien robots aren't supposed to have creepy teeth like that! (The C64 port was much tamer. It didn't have a teeth but from what I read, it was a much closer translation to another system compared to the rest that Gorf was ported to: vic 20, atari, intellivison, and several others?)abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

curtishart
User

on Sunday, July, 27, 2003 1:13 PM
Blewz Wrote:I am just suprised what with all the remakes of arcade classics that none of the top game systems have brought
Outcast?

Well, the first problem is probably aquiring rights from Bally/Midway for the game AND Disney for the Tron rights.

The second is, there isn't a joystick/spinner controller combo out there (Except for the Wingman Warrior which isn't being produced anymore) to make the game 'fun'. Personally, I've tried Tron and Discs of Tron with the joystick/mouse combo and it's DEFINATELY not the same, play-wise.

Guess I'll have to wait until I get off my derrier someday and finish my MAME cabinet which will have the famous trigger-stick/spinner combo so I can play Discs of Tron again ('cause I already have a Tron upright )abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Compucore
User

on Sunday, July, 27, 2003 9:56 PM
If I can make a suggestion here. If you can't fond an origina one to replace the one that you don't have or its broken. Why not make a substitute one from an atari game paddle. The only thing that you wouuld need to do. And I'm just thinking about it. Is the pinout required. And I am sure that you can find out the pinouts required for a joystick plug that is behind on your mnputer../ Like I said its only an idea.

curtishart Wrote:
Blewz Wrote:I am just suprised what with all the remakes of arcade classics that none of the top game systems have brought
Outcast?

Well, the first problem is probably aquiring rights from Bally/Midway for the game AND Disney for the Tron rights.

The second is, there isn't a joystick/spinner controller combo out there (Except for the Wingman Warrior which isn't being produced anymore) to make the game 'fun'. Personally, I've tried Tron and Discs of Tron with the joystick/mouse combo and it's DEFINATELY not the same, play-wise.

Guess I'll have to wait until I get off my derrier someday and finish my MAME cabinet which will have the famous trigger-stick/spinner combo so I can play Discs of Tron again ('cause I already have a Tron upright )

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

curtishart
User

on Sunday, July, 27, 2003 11:41 PM
Compucore Wrote:If I can make a suggestion here. If you can't fond an origina one to replace the one that you don't have or its broken. Why not make a substitute one from an atari game paddle. The only thing that you wouuld need to do. And I'm just thinking about it. Is the pinout required. And I am sure that you can find out the pinouts required for a joystick plug that is behind on your mnputer../ Like I said its only an idea.

Even easier is to make a spinner out of a spare $5 mouse: Twisty Grip's FREE spinner instructions

Compucore
User

on Sunday, July, 27, 2003 11:53 PM
Well go for it. If you can do that. For $5 american. ...

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games