Collector 
 best places to get figures??

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
reptilerobots
User

on Wednesday, April, 23, 2003 2:46 PM
My family wants to know what to get me for my birthday, and of course I think Ill round out my tron fig. collection..

I need all of the kubricks and medicoms- whats the cheapest place to get these? even the special edition ones!
are those big stuffed trons' and sarks still around??where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

"Now THAT is a big door."

www.vberkvlt.com

Nikster
User

Re: best places to get figures??

on Thursday, April, 24, 2003 1:03 AM
Well....there are several online places you can check out... www.toysrus.com being one of them. Of course Ebay.

As far as 'real world' stores...again, there is Toys R Us, I have not been to one in a while, but they seem to have a good selection. KayBee Toy and Hobby is a good one too, sometimes. They're a good place to go for cheap stuff, most all of their stores are in malls so they are always marking prices down to clear shelf space.

I'm sure there are other places too....

Guys?? Any suggestions???

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Sketch
Sector Admin

Re: best places to get figures??

on Thursday, April, 24, 2003 7:59 AM
Well for the Kubrick sets I got set B & C so far from www.kidrobot.com. it's in america. They keep a supply of both the kubrick figures and the NECA old style tron figures. I think shipping is free, I can't remember at the moment.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector