Movie question

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Allen_One
User

Movie question

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 11:19 PM
Greetings Programs!
I had a little question for ya'll. I watching TRON as we speak and there was one thing that I always wondered about. When Flynn gets to the lab and starts working on the computer, we hear the MCP. My question is: is that really the MCP? I only ask because it seems to show fear or anxiousness "I can't...stop! You realize I can't allow this!!" That seems unlike the MCP, that he would seem...nervous. Any thoughts?on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

I Brake for Recognizers

"I've been workin' on the Game Grid..."

Compucore
User

Re: Movie question

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 11:45 PM
Hmm you bring up a good point there. THe only thing that I could come up with.... ANd this is only a thought on my part here. Is that he was accessing something that the MCP had no control of and the MCP was having a hard time in gving a denial of service to it towards flyn. And flynn knew something about the system that the MCP may have no control over it.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

shorty99
User

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 11:51 PM
Or the MCP was trying to sound scared so he would continue with the process so the MCP could get him into the MCP, which he did!

curtishart
User

on Thursday, April, 10, 2003 12:24 PM
I always interpreted it as, MCP already said to Dillinger that Flynn was getting trickier all the time and he might get the necessary information. If he does, Dillinger would get the boot, and someone else (Flynn possibly after getting rehired) would either a) Shut down the MCP for good, or b) See what the MCP was up to and rewrite his code to not be aggressive and pillage smaller systems for their resources.

Being the power-hungry MCP that it was, it realized it was doomed either way and didn't want that.

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

Allen_One
User

on Thursday, April, 10, 2003 1:00 PM
Interesting, curtis. That's a good point. Your sig is great, lol

I Brake for Recognizers

"I've been workin' on the Game Grid..."

Trace
User

on Thursday, April, 10, 2003 2:16 PM
I agree. I think that once Flynn was inside Encom--an internal terminal, rather than trying to break in from the outside--he was a real and present danger to the MCP. The MCP didn't plan on digitizing Flynn until it realized Flynn was in the right place for such a thing. Remember the MCP telling Sark, "He pushed me in the real world. When someone pushes me, I push back."

Oh, yes, the MCP was scared and went running' for that laser beam.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

shorty99
User

on Thursday, April, 10, 2003 3:08 PM
yes, once Flynn got inside the "Big Door," it would be alot easier to edit the order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Alan1
User

on Friday, April, 11, 2003 7:33 AM
It seems that the one thing the MCP is afraid of is users (with the exception of Dillenger who he controls). Imagine if God spoke directly to Sadam?! He would piss his pants!

"This isn't happening, it only thinks it's happening"-Kevin Flynn
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LightEars/935720649794384

TheJediUnit
User

on Friday, April, 11, 2003 9:53 AM
Yea, if Flynn wasn't unfortunate enough to have been in front of that laser emmitter then the MCP would have been toast right then and there and the MCP knew it perfectly well too... and it showed.

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Movie question