Other Sectors 
 Does anyone have any jokes?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
Compucore
User

Re: Does anyone have any jokes?

on Thursday, June, 16, 2005 7:49 AM
Well we got to keep it kind of clean here you know.
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Prankster bit
User

on Thursday, June, 16, 2005 8:06 AM
Compucore Wrote:Well we got to keep it kind of clean here you know.

yeah, i know. that was why i was worried about my joke. i remember i did swear at someone [long before all these sprogs like josh and hikaru arrived] who really, really miffed me off [about the way us british folk spell words differently to Americans]
i will confess tham my way of speaking isn't angelic and pure [who's isn't?] but when my lid gets flipped, the lid really does flip. luckily i am a very calm person.

i try my best.

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

Compucore
User

on Thursday, June, 16, 2005 8:18 AM
Well don't worry about it. Heck I know us canuck do use some of the writings from brits there on occasion over here too. I completely understand.

Prankster bit Wrote:
Compucore Wrote:Well we got to keep it kind of clean here you know.

yeah, i know. that was why i was worried about my joke. i remember i did swear at someone [long before all these sprogs like josh and hikaru arrived] who really, really miffed me off [about the way us british folk spell words differently to Americans]
i will confess tham my way of speaking isn't angelic and pure [who's isn't?] but when my lid gets flipped, the lid really does flip. luckily i am a very calm person.

i try my best.
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Prankster bit
User

on Thursday, June, 16, 2005 9:35 AM
Compucore Wrote:Well don't worry about it. Heck I know us canuck do use some of the writings from brits there on occasion over here too. I completely understand.

i know that. it just really miffed me off. the nerve to question someone else's way of life. the guy could've looked at my profile and seen that i am from the UK and use use simple logic to come to the conclusion that we spell some words differently over here [and in Canada]. the world does not revolve around America.

END OF [line]

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

foilism
User

on Thursday, June, 16, 2005 3:38 PM
I got one 4 ya:

What do you call a mathematician's parrot who has had no food???

- A Polynomial

b'dum chushhh

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

josh.exe
User

on Thursday, June, 16, 2005 5:36 PM
anyone got any back to the future jokes?

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Compucore
User

on Thursday, June, 16, 2005 6:35 PM
True Prankster bit. How very true. You know come to think of it. ANd this is not to put all americans in the same boat here okay. So this is for those are the exception to th rules here. ANd none of them are on the board here. There was one time for Tron 2.0 or something similar. ANd it was translated in both French and German languages. ANd they guy got into a huff for it. I don't rmeember the exact thing for which he was taking a huff abot for. Anyways I had posted at that board if he had spoken those two languags personallly. He said of course he said that he didn't. I had told him that I do speak french as one of my native tongues and German as a third language.

I kind of gave him the run around of having him eatinghis own words for it. And I think he never posted again on that board. I tell ya sometimes. You have too look at it from all points. I know when I see others like you from the UK or Australia and other placs I always have to think that we spell it differeentlly. Or pronouce it in a different way. Even in french, German, Togalog(Philippines), etc. So I never try and say this or that in those cases. Since its going to cause FUD in any case. I try and mind my P's and q's in those very much.

Prankster bit Wrote:
Compucore Wrote:Well don't worry about it. Heck I know us canuck do use some of the writings from brits there on occasion over here too. I completely understand.

i know that. it just really miffed me off. the nerve to question someone else's way of life. the guy could've looked at my profile and seen that i am from the UK and use use simple logic to come to the conclusion that we spell some words differently over here [and in Canada]. the world does not revolve around America.

END OF [line]
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Prankster bit
User

on Friday, June, 17, 2005 5:03 AM
Compucore Wrote:True Prankster bit. How very true. You know come to think of it. ANd this is not to put all americans in the same boat here okay. So this is for those are the exception to th rules here. ANd none of them are on the board here. There was one time for Tron 2.0 or something similar. ANd it was translated in both French and German languages. ANd they guy got into a huff for it. I don't rmeember the exact thing for which he was taking a huff abot for. Anyways I had posted at that board if he had spoken those two languags personallly. He said of course he said that he didn't. I had told him that I do speak french as one of my native tongues and German as a third language.

I kind of gave him the run around of having him eatinghis own words for it. And I think he never posted again on that board. I tell ya sometimes. You have too look at it from all points. I know when I see others like you from the UK or Australia and other placs I always have to think that we spell it differeentlly. Or pronouce it in a different way. Even in french, German, Togalog(Philippines), etc. So I never try and say this or that in those cases. Since its going to cause FUD in any case. I try and mind my P's and q's in those very much.

this could be turned into a huge heated discussion that might endup im people getting kicked off this forum. I have my views on this subject, but i won't say them.
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

Compucore
User

on Friday, June, 17, 2005 7:36 AM
No ptoblem prankster bit. We'll leave it as it is and just drop it like a hot potatoe.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Prankster bit
User

on Friday, June, 17, 2005 8:11 AM
I have another joke, but it is a bit anti-American and Pro-Canadian. i thought i should ask permission to post it on here. [most of my jokes are on the controversial side]where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

Compucore
User

on Friday, June, 17, 2005 12:15 PM
Go for it Prankster bit.

Prankster bit Wrote: I have another joke, but it is a bit anti-American and Pro-Canadian. i thought i should ask permission to post it on here. [most of my jokes are on the controversial side]

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Prankster bit
User

on Friday, June, 17, 2005 1:41 PM
Compucore Wrote:Go for it Prankster bit.

[having just realized how evil i have become, i have deleted this one. it's things like this that bring shame on a nation]

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

FreedomForever
User

on Friday, June, 17, 2005 6:51 PM
LOL!

Surk
User

on Monday, July, 04, 2005 3:45 PM
Prankster bit Wrote:
DaveTRON Wrote:ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great joke Prankster!

and i'm not gonna get told off for putting that on a public forum? i was a bit cautious about putting that on here.

You know, you should have said to "private message me if you want to here the joke," and private message them back it.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"How many times have I died now?"

Surk
User

on Monday, July, 04, 2005 5:12 PM
Compucore Wrote:A mordern day guide to operating systems anyone?

I love it!
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

"How many times have I died now?"

Prankster bit
User

on Monday, July, 04, 2005 5:19 PM
Surk Wrote:
You know, you should have said to "private message me if you want to here the joke," and private message them back it.

true, but i don't see any admin's complaining...order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

FreedomForever
User

on Monday, July, 04, 2005 5:27 PM
True.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

DaveTRON
User

on Monday, July, 04, 2005 8:51 PM
Prankster bit Wrote:[let's hope America can laugh at their own faults...

We do all the time. Especially the parts that come from Canada, and England, and France, and Germany and all those other funny places. Seems like we've got the best of all those funny places!

Good thing we're friends huh?on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

DaveTRON

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 Does anyone have any jokes?