Tron 2.0 
 System reqs. for new game

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
reptilerobots
User

on Friday, April, 04, 2003 5:23 PM
what are the PC system requirements for the upcoming game? I am getting a new PC soon, and want to make sure that I have all the necessary speed and memory!

"Now THAT is a big door."

www.vberkvlt.com

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: System reqs. for new game

on Saturday, April, 05, 2003 1:00 AM

Check out the "I finally did it... " thread. In there, I mentioned the requirements for .

Or you can visit tron20.net to find out the same info.

Like I said in the other thread, if No One Lives Forever 2 runs well on your system, then so should .

Basically, anything above 1 GHz with at least 256 MB RAM and a GeForce 3 or Radeon 8500 should be okay, I would say.

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Compucore
User

Re: System reqs. for new game

on Saturday, April, 05, 2003 10:54 AM
Oh yeah I remember seeing thta thread for the system requiments around here. I think it was posted twice if memory serves me correctly. But if you can't find it here is the recap of the requirements directly from tron20.net.

MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIRED

·Windows® 98/ME/2000 with latest service pack/XP ·DirectX(tm) 8.1 or higher ·Intel Pentium® III or AMD AthlonÔ 500Mhz or equivalent ·128 MB RAM (256MB for Windows XP) ·32MB Direct3D compatible video card with Hardware T&L, 32-bit color support, and DirectX 8.1 compatible driver ·1.2 GB free Hard Drive Space for installation ·Additional hard drive space for a Windows swap file and saved game files. ·4x CD ROM ·16 bit DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card ·56k modem or LAN for multiplay ·Mouse ·Keyboard

RECOMMENDED SYSTEM

·Windows® 98/ME/2000 with latest service pack/XP ·DirectX(tm) 8.1 or higher ·Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon 1Ghz or equivalent ·256 MB RAM ·64 MB Direct3D compatible video card with Hardware T&L, 32-bit color support, and DirectX 8.1 compatible driver ·1.6 GB free Hard Drive Space for installation ·Additional hard drive space for a Windows swap file and saved game files. ·4x CD ROM ·A 16-bit DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card with support for 32 hardware 3D voices and EAX 2.0. ·Cable modem or LAN for multiplay ·Mouse ·Keyboard

SUPPORTED CHIPSETS*

NVIDIA GeForce4; NVIDIA GeForce3; NVIDIA GeForce2; NVIDIA GeForce 256; ATI Radeon 9700; ATI Radeon 9000; ATI Radeon 8500; ATI Radeon 7500; ATI Radeon 7200; ATI Radeon; Matrox Parhelia 512

If I had the money to upgrade myself I would have gone with dual processors with at least twice if not 3 times the amount of ram and keep the recommened video card that they mention that will work with it. But that is just my opinion on it. Since I deal with a lot of computer repairs and I do a lot of heavy programming with Oracle and the what nots for schooling. Since I am dealing with programs like Oracle and Studio.net that takes a lot of Ram when its loaded into memory.

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0