General Discussion 
 Helicopter

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Raiffe
User

Helicopter

on Thursday, April, 03, 2003 7:18 PM
Hey, did they use the same lighting technique to light up the side of the helicopter as they did for the computer world? or did they put some sort of light on the side of it?
and if so, what kind of lights are they and where can i get them?

Sketch
Sector Admin

Re: Helicopter

on Thursday, April, 03, 2003 7:23 PM
The coper really isn't lit at all, amazingly. They put reflective strips all over the helicoper and shot a red light at it so it would reflect and give it the appearence it is lit with some type of neon light system. A simple but truely effective use of light for a minor special effect I think.

I couldn't believe it when I first heard it on the DVD. on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Compucore
User

on Thursday, April, 03, 2003 8:55 PM
SOunds like a clasical special effect for a shot like that. I think it is used that much anymore. But it is still effective.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Lew
User

on Friday, April, 04, 2003 5:39 AM
Did they use the same technique for the helicopter/car/plane in Automan?

Compucore
User

on Friday, April, 04, 2003 10:26 AM
I would think that they would do that for that program as well. Since it was based partly based from Tron to create this tv series.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

flynn1978
User

on Friday, April, 04, 2003 1:11 PM
I've got some of that reflective material (3M reflective tape rules!!!), and I've been working on a second (you could call it third) TRON helmet (I've used other materials for the first ones)...so far I've got orange, red, and white for colors... Hopefully they have more!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Helicopter