Other Sectors 
 I can't edit my profile

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Lew
User

I can't edit my profile

on Friday, March, 28, 2003 6:48 PM
I've been trying to edit my profile but I get the following error when I click on the 'Edit' link:
Server Error in '/' Application.

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index

Source Error:

Line 53: End If
Line 54: Line 55: cboGalleryColumns.Items(.Fields("userGalleryColumns").Value - 2).Selected = True Line 56:
Line 57: txtHobbies.Text = .Fields("userHobbies").Value & ""

Source File: D:\WWW\TronSector\members\settings.aspx Line: 55

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index] System.Collections.ArrayList.get_Item(Int32 index) +91
System.Web.UI.WebControls.ListItemCollection.get_Item(Int32 index) +10
ASP.settings_aspx.Page_Load(Object Sender, EventArgs E) in D:\WWW\TronSector\members\settings.aspx:55
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +29
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +724

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.0.3705.288; ASP.NET Version:1.0.3705.288
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

TheJediUnit
User

Re: I can't edit my profile

on Friday, March, 28, 2003 7:48 PM
Stack Trace?

Huh?

Trace is just a Hyperstack script and not a full blown program??? That explains everything!!!!!

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

KiaPurity
User

on Friday, March, 28, 2003 11:56 PM
I foresee a disc in Jedi's future. *looks around for Trace*

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Nikster
User

on Saturday, March, 29, 2003 1:15 PM
I've been having problems with my profile too. No matter what, I cannot change the 'comment' part. I don't get any error messages or anything, but it does not change.

Ummm....did Jedi just say that Trace was stacked? I'd throw a disc at him too

*sits back and waits for Trace's emminent arrival*

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

TheJediUnit
User

on Saturday, March, 29, 2003 6:50 PM
Well, I did at least think of that, I did at least pick the more wholesome joke. I'm sure Trace would appreciate that enough to only throw her disk hard enough for me to deflect adequately.

*ignites saber*

...I hope.

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

shorty99
User

on Sunday, March, 30, 2003 10:38 AM
UHOH, what has Trace been doing?on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 I can't edit my profile