Tron 2.0 
 Tron 2.0 screensaver

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
curtishart
User

Tron 2.0 screensaver

on Monday, March, 24, 2003 4:21 PM
Has anyone noticed an update to the screensaver? I haven't and I'm sort of disappointed there isn't one (Or the fCon part of the Tron 2.0 site).

I really liked how you had to play detective and try to find some info about the game in both of these. It even led to believe that on the fCon site you could log-in as either Flynn or Alan because when you tried those usernames at the Router.02 it states "User Name Valid - User Password Invalid"

I REALLY hope they finish fleshing this out. I really enjoy 'hacking' fcon's server.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

Compucore
User

Re: Tron 2.0 screensaver

on Monday, March, 24, 2003 9:38 PM
We all have been waiting for any results through the screensaver and another related things with what has been with the fcon section. I'm just wondering if they are planning anything else for it. THe only new thing was the add on about the game.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 Tron 2.0 screensaver