General Discussion 
 I noticed something cool...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Nikster
User

on Friday, March, 21, 2003 1:31 PM
last night. David Warner (ya know, Dillenger/Sark?) is a voice for one of the bad guys in the 1998 PC RPG 'Fallout'.

He's the leader of an evil church

I just thought that was neat on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

KiaPurity
User

Re: I noticed something cool...

on Friday, March, 21, 2003 1:56 PM
He does bad guys a lot, ne? >_>
(I can't remember him having acted as a good guy for the life of me!)

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Nikster
User

on Friday, March, 21, 2003 2:09 PM
Yeah...he's consistant, eh?

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Hale-XF11
User

on Friday, March, 21, 2003 2:11 PM
He always freaked me out when I was a kid watching him in the role of Jack the Ripper in the classic sci-fi movie "Time After Time" (1979)
What's with him and sci-fi flicks?

BUT, alas, he played Jor-El in one episode of "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman" (1993)
I guess he's not such a 'bad guy' character actor all the time after all.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

Trace
User

on Friday, March, 21, 2003 2:48 PM
DW is one of my all time favorite actors. He's made a good living being a baddie, but I have seen a few things where he's a good guy...erm...can't think of them right now

DAVID YOU'RE THE BEST!!!

foilism
User

on Friday, March, 21, 2003 4:23 PM
Yeah and he's English!!on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Nikster
User

on Saturday, March, 22, 2003 12:29 AM
foilism Wrote:Yeah and he's English!!

Yeah....and so is Magneto (Ian McKellan ) !!!!!

Do you guys have classes in school there that teach you how to be a kick-arse bad guy?? That would explain a lot

Lew
User

on Saturday, March, 22, 2003 6:54 AM
Can't beat a bad guy with an English accent. Just sounds so cold and menacing

foilism
User

on Saturday, March, 22, 2003 7:36 AM
Not at my school niks, do you have clases that teach you how to be an action movie hero, indiana jones style??
ps. I just came across a cunning image, check out Flynn hugging lisberger, while his suit is still lit -- COOL --
www.mediacircus.net/tron.htmlabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Nikster
User

on Saturday, March, 22, 2003 11:56 AM
Hehe...cool pic And the article that comes with it is pretty good too

Nope...we don't have action-hero classes...at least not in the school I went too 'Tis a bummer, really...I would have taken it (beats the heck outta Home Ec )where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Nikster
User

on Wednesday, March, 26, 2003 4:02 PM
Here's a pic of his character.....

His name in the game is Morpheus

I have not 'met' him in the game yet...but I'm sure he's gonna kick my butt *hehe*order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Nikster
User

on Wednesday, March, 26, 2003 4:17 PM

To anyone who has not tried it....Fallout is a good game, I highly recomend it (I was up till 5 this morning playing it ). It's an older one, so you can get it cheap. Walmart sells it in a bundle with Fallout 2 for like 9 bucks. They're both good games.
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

curtishart
User

on Wednesday, March, 26, 2003 5:13 PM
Nikster Wrote:

To anyone who has not tried it....Fallout is a good game, I highly recomend it (I was up till 5 this morning playing it ). It's an older one, so you can get it cheap. Walmart sells it in a bundle with Fallout 2 for like 9 bucks. They're both good games.

Personally, I'm against Fallout as originally it was going to be based on the RPG rules of GURPS by Steve Jackson Games - then the software company had a "Fallout" with SJG and pulled out.

So, I'm against them since I really wanted to see GURPS for the computer.

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

Nikster
User

on Friday, March, 28, 2003 1:19 PM
That's too bad....you're missing out on a good game order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion