on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 6:12 PM
mostly?

Nikster
User

Re: Silly fun time :)

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 6:13 PM
Word Association: bumble

Answer: Judging from this site, not nearly as many as Tron

Question: What is on your desktop wallpaper right now?abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Nikster
User

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 6:14 PM
shorty99 Wrote:mostly?

*hehe*

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

shorty99
User

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 6:16 PM
Word Asociation: buz

answer: baseball

question: Trace, you really are racing aint you?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Scuzzy
User

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 6:54 PM
Word Asociation: lightyear

answer: Don't mess with Trace.

question: So now that we've liberated Iraq, where to next?where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

shorty99
User

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 7:00 PM
Word association: space

answer: North Korea or Iran

Question: Why do people not like war when it brings peace in the end?abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

KiaPurity
User

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 10:19 PM
Word assoication: stars

Answer: Because of the deaths. For both sides and civilians. And: "Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity."

Question: Will Kia Purity ever get more c64 stuff and take over the world? :Pabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

shorty99
User

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 10:34 PM
Word Association: gas

answer: maybe

question: How do you get that conclusion?

to Kianote): More peoples lives will be saved in the end if actually fought for peace! The US is spending millions more dollars to help decrease the amount of Iraqi civilian casualties

KiaPurity
User

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 10:37 PM
How do you really know that? How?
There will still be the stress and trauma that comes with fighting in the war that will eventually make some of the military people crazy. (Need I mention the DC sniper...?)

Blah, forget it. I'm not saying anymore.

shorty99
User

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 10:47 PM
My dad fought in the Persian Gulf War (Air Force) and he said he "WANTS" to go back to help take out a threat to the world, he can't stand people being so controlling over people! My Grandaddy was in the Navy during the Bay of Pigs and said he was glad to be of service to his nation during that time! My Great Grandpa saw both the Atomic Bombs go of during WWII (He was in the Navy also and he was on a ship at the time, I forgot what ship), and he didn't mind helping the country! I want to enter the Air Force or Marines to be able to be part of the most powerful fighting force in the world. Not just to fight, but to be abl to bring peace to people through fighting terrorists! Imagine what having people react to you as the Liberated Iraqi people have reacted to the Marines in Baghdad. It would be a great feeling! Freedom is not Without Sacrifice! I would throw my life on th line like the people before me to assure the freedom of the American and International community!

KiaPurity
User

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 11:09 PM
My father is a Vietnam Vet and he is not happy with the war and how Bush is going around doing it.

Your point?

Anyway, I don't want to ruin this thread with this talk, so I'll be stopping this conversation. Alright?

shorty99
User

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 11:48 PM
Alright! Let's continue with this game!

TheJediUnit
User

on Friday, April, 18, 2003 9:05 AM
"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity."

You'd understand the fact that war can, does, and has yielded acts of good if you where a black in the south in the civil war, a Jew in Poland in WWII or one of the Kurdish women and children they found buried alive last week.

Some of us can base our actions in favor of the less fortunate and not how lucky we wish to selfishly remain.

...some of us.

And the reason Shorty knows that lives will be saved is (as I just pointed out) they already ARE being saved from hell cells right now as you claim it's never going to happen.

You apparently haven't seen that have you, Kia. They unearthed 150 starving women and children and they were litterally saying "thank you for saving us from hell."

I don't know how anyone can think that should have continued. I don't know how anyone with a heart, conscience or soul could turn their back on that.

And I don't wanna know how.

For protestors to claim that supporters are unfeeling is the hypocracy of the eon!

And there's no need to explain that you're afraid that our war might make our enemies more angry. We already knew it... fear is all war protestors primary blindness. For us to support what's going on doesn't mean we're not afraid too. We just know how to see through fear to do what few things can be done to make things better in the long run.

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

KiaPurity
User

on Friday, April, 18, 2003 9:25 AM
For someone who easily forgot to agree to disagree... good job, Jedi Unit. Could count on you to do that.
Note the time of the post. Apparently, you didn't.

SHEESH!
(Side note: Civil War wasn't about freeing blacks, but rather, getting the south back. The freeing blacks part was the bonus part... that was pulled during the war to weaken the South. History is a good thing to read.)

And this will be my only reply.

Shame on you, Jedi Unit for forgetting!
(Apologies to Nik. didn't meant to ruin this thread.)

TheJediUnit
User

on Friday, April, 18, 2003 9:32 AM
It's called sarcasm, Kia.

Of course it'll be your only reply. That makes being wrong so much easier.

I guess that's how you think America is supposed to take care of foriegn policy and it's war on terror... hit and run.

I am not a dolt. I know the history of the civil war. But you didn't address my point. If you were black in the south before the civil war, you'd not have the attittudes you have right now about how war never yields any good.

Period.

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

TheJediUnit
User

on Friday, April, 18, 2003 9:38 AM
... oh, and I thought you said you were going to drop it too. Why couldn't you let it go with Shorty?

Hmmm???

Shhhhhhhhaaaaaaaammmmmmmeeeeeee.

--Spock

TheJediUnit
User

on Friday, April, 18, 2003 9:56 AM
That resolved...

Word Association: liquid

answer: Because terrorism has the desired effect on some.

question: Why is Clu spelled that way?

--Spock

KiaPurity
User

on Friday, April, 18, 2003 11:48 AM
TheJediUnit Wrote:... oh, and I thought you said you were going to drop it too. Why couldn't you let it go with Shorty?

Hmmm???

Did you not look at the date? :P
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Nikster
User

on Friday, April, 18, 2003 12:17 PM
KiaPurity Wrote:
TheJediUnit Wrote:... oh, and I thought you said you were going to drop it too. Why couldn't you let it go with Shorty?

Hmmm???

Did you not look at the date? :P

Yeah....that's what I was thinking.
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

KiaPurity
User

on Friday, April, 18, 2003 12:21 PM
I already had dropped it with Shorty. Yeesh.
Why are you always *trying* to start fights, Jedi Unit?
I'm sick of how you behave when it comes to war and such. You get so fired up about it that it's annoying to a point. If you care about it so much, join the army.

Nik, I'm so sorry! Now, I'll really *drop* it this time. >abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

FirstPrevious Page: of 5 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 Silly fun time :)