General Discussion 
 Thorne and Virus Corruption

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Melkor
User

on Saturday, March, 15, 2003 10:21 AM
In looking at some of the screenshots for Tron 2.0, and in reading the articles regarding a virus that spreads in the game, Am I right in assuming that Thorne has (or is spreading) whatever virus is infecting the various Tron 2.0 systems ?
I ask because the toy for Thorne looks like it contains the yellow magma-looking virus instead of the standard Tron-type circuitry.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Compucore
User

Re: Thorne and Virus Corruption

on Saturday, March, 15, 2003 10:29 AM
Well tyo give you an honest answer to it. Thorne was transported from the real world to the digital world. And since the transport went bad. He has gone insanely mad in the digital world. So I don't know if he has the function to do that. Even though he has the greenish/yellowish glow to him. But he can affect routers, servers and all that to make them corrupt. So that much I do know about thorne. It was mentioned in his BIO at tron20.net...

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Saturday, March, 15, 2003 6:09 PM

WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD

My understanding is that Thorne was security chief at Encom. He found out that Alan Bradley re-discovered the technology to digitize and store a human being in a computer. Apparently, when the MCP was destroyed, that technology was lost.

Thorne stole Alan's work and showed it to a competing company, fCon. In order to prove that it worked, Thorne used the process on himself. Unfortunately, Alan hadn't quite perfected the process yet. So when Thorne was digitized, he became corrupted. It's driven him mad, and now he's on a crusade to take over the entire electronic world.

Thorne has become like a god, and he's spreading his infection and influence to every program he comes in contact with. He's also infecting the system surroundings themselves, in the fCon mainframe. So, in effect, Thorne has become a virus. If he isn't stopped, he'll eventually destroy the entire electronic world by spreading through networks, to every machine there is.

Because of what happened to Thorne, fCon first tries a hostile takeover of Encom, and then finally kidnaps Alan, in order to find out how to make the digitization process work correctly. As it turns out, Alan has found a way. So fCon then sends in more people, who become the Data Wraiths. Their job is to take over everything in the electronic world, in the name of fCon. They want to stop Thorne, and then manipulate the system to gain fortune and power.

So that's where Jet comes in. He gets pulled into the electronic world against his will by MA3A, and is asked to help stop Thorne and the Wraiths.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Melkor
User

on Sunday, March, 16, 2003 11:39 AM
Thanks for the information!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion