Tron 2.0 
 Interim solution!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
curtishart
User

Interim solution!

on Friday, March, 14, 2003 3:40 PM
I'm going nuts waiting for the new Tron 2.0 game. I haven't gotten a new game in a while thinking Tron 2.0 was coming out this month. Now that it's pushed back a few months I need SOMETHING to bide my time, or I'll just climb the walls as I count the minutes until Tron 2.0 is released.

So...

And recommendations for good games? Open to just about anything. Preferences are fps (But with a story to support it (Is "No One Lives Forever 2" any good?)) and RTS (Like Starcraft).

Opinions and suggestions welcomed, but reply quickly as I'm wearing out the carpet in the living room as I pace back and forth waiting order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

TheJediUnit
User

Re: Interim solution!

on Friday, March, 14, 2003 3:55 PM
I hear a pretty good game is Tron 2.0, but it isn't coming out for a couple months or so.

What? OHHH!!! Sorry, not much help huh.

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

curtishart
User

on Friday, March, 14, 2003 4:29 PM
Just for that...

No more help with your Tron upright!

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

TheJediUnit
User

on Friday, March, 14, 2003 5:10 PM
AAAGGGGHHHH!!!!!

NOOOOO!!!!!

*cowering at curtishart's feet with a Gollumesque syrupy-thick sickeningness*

PLEEEEEEZZZZZ!!!! FORGIIIIIIIIVVVVVVEEEEE!!!!!

ME DON'T KNOW HOW TO BE FUNNY VERY GOOD!!! ME TRY! ME TRY HARDER!!!

*Tron falling to pieces*

NNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, March, 14, 2003 6:52 PM

Hehehe, you guys crack me up.

I'm not much into RTS games, so I can't help you there, really. But if I were to play that type of game, I would probably pick up Age of Mythology or C&C: Generals.

For FPS games, I would definitely recommend NOLF2. (Despite all the problems I had with it.) Or, even better, pick up NOLF1 if you don't already have it. The Game of the Year edition can be picked up pretty cheap these days.

I think Deus Ex, if you haven't already played it, could be a good choice. I picked it up a while ago, but haven't played it yet. It's supposed to be very good, and should have gameplay similar to .

Everyone is raving about Splinter Cell these days. It does look good, I must say.

If you feel like some "retro" gaming, maybe you should check out http://www.tierraentertainment.com. They've made remakes of Sierra's King's Quest I and II. I already played them, and thought they were VERY GOOD! They also have links to other remakes, including ones for Space Quest.

abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

kmon
User

on Saturday, March, 15, 2003 7:22 PM
I picked up CnC generals the beginning is kind so slow but it picks up to be a very nice game (typical cnc). On the FPS side...hitman 2 is very cool, if you have a console pick on MGS2: substance or splinter cell both are great games.

...another option is downloading GL tron...or watching the movie...thats what tames my tron cravings, hang in there I feel your pain

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

^^ Full tower gamer ^^

TheJediUnit
User

on Monday, March, 17, 2003 1:53 PM
You know, this game is very old, but I can't believe how much I still love it. Warcraft II. That game is just fantastic. So well made that the outdated graphics can be totally forgiven. There's been lots of real-time strategy games to follow WCII, but the one that started it all is still the greatest.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

--Spock

code6flynn
User

on Thursday, March, 20, 2003 9:40 PM
I've gotten the march issue of Computer Games. The articles and screenshot were pretty cool.
Anybody else get the issue?

curtishart
User

on Monday, March, 24, 2003 4:25 PM
Well, I got NOLF2. Pretty fun game so far. Story is really well done. If you like a cross between Austin Powers and James Bond circa 1960's movies, you'd like this.

At least now I have something to do while waiting until August.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Xtian
User

on Monday, March, 24, 2003 9:44 PM
RTS: C&C Generals, AoM, Atrox (SC clon)

FPS: Enclave, UT II, MOHAA: Spearhead

Pinball: Adventure Pinball - Forgotten Island, anyone knows about nVidia Pinball ?

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 Interim solution!