Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 www.tron20.net Updated again, New Contest!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, March, 05, 2003 3:08 AM

Hey fellow conscripts, go check out the site again! There's a contest to have a picture of your likeness put into the game! The contest runs until the end of the month.

It's even open to residents of Canada! (Except Quebec, sorry for the bad news Compucore!) So that means I get to enter, for a change! So many of these contests are for U.S. residents only.

The site also hints that there's definitely going to be a demo! It's just a question of whether the demo comes out before or after the release of the game . . .

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Scuzzy
User

Re: www.tron20.net Updated again, New Contest!

on Wednesday, March, 05, 2003 3:37 AM
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over? "http://www.tron20.net" results in a Disney "Go" page.

Bu-wha...?

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

tronclone
User

on Wednesday, March, 05, 2003 8:59 AM
that is very cool indeedwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

I think I'm a Clone Now

Sapaca
User

WALLPAPERS!!!!!!

on Wednesday, March, 05, 2003 10:41 AM
Tron 2.0.net also has three wallpapers available for download. I never noticed them before, so I thought I'd mention it.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Trace
User

Wallpapers!

on Wednesday, March, 05, 2003 12:50 PM
Yep, I'm already using one!

And I've entered the contest! May the best program win

Compucore
User

on Wednesday, March, 05, 2003 3:35 PM
Foxtrox tango Charlie. Got that arlready when I go there. And logged in on the contest as well. Love the wall papers there. All we need now are some new movie things from them on the games. Also I might be running into a server that a another student may be getting rid of soon which they got from where they are working at a local university. I'm hoping that it has dual cpu and raid on that sucker. So hopefully I can pklay the game on that one even if its only dual 600mhz cpu's on that thang.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

KiaPurity
User

on Wednesday, March, 05, 2003 8:58 PM
I entered too! (hehee, the game needs to have more babetrons like us, eh, Trace? )where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Hale-XF11
User

on Wednesday, March, 05, 2003 9:18 PM
Well, I just got done entering myself...
Good luck to all!
I hope the winner is able to post some pics of his/herself in this forum so we can all see what was chosen for the game along with pics that weren't chosen perhaps...that would be pretty interesting.

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

Trace
User

on Thursday, March, 06, 2003 11:15 AM
KiaPurity Wrote:I entered too! (hehee, the game needs to have more babetrons like us, eh, Trace? )

Absolutely, Kia-girl!
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Compucore
User

on Thursday, March, 06, 2003 11:40 AM
How about having a group picture of us on the game. Would that be just as god. (Just a thought though.)

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0