General Discussion 
 A Light...car?!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
sondlar
User

A Light...car?!

on Friday, February, 28, 2003 11:05 PM
http://www.auto.com/photos/2003/toyotafines/index.htm I think it most be some sort of new lightcar where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Waiting for

TheJediUnit
User

Re: A Light...car?!

on Friday, February, 28, 2003 11:24 PM
Ooo..

Nice.

Fuel Cell technology. Man, I can't wait. The answer to all the Middle-East problems... making oil itself obsolete. Can't wait, if we live that long.

Keep yer dern oil! Send all those Arab oil tycoons out to get real jobs.

Anywho, that would be a nice look to usher in the new energy age.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

sondlar
User

on Friday, February, 28, 2003 11:46 PM
Hmm electirc/hydrgeon (or whatever) pwoered cars are normally less expensive...well at least I think. So heh I want one abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Waiting for

Sapaca
User

on Saturday, March, 01, 2003 3:48 AM
Okay, I want OnE!!!! THat's so COOOL!!!

TheJediUnit
User

on Saturday, March, 01, 2003 4:34 PM
LESS expensive?

Then why aren't they already the norm?

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

Atreis
User

on Sunday, March, 02, 2003 4:02 AM
TheJediUnit Wrote:LESS expensive?

Then why aren't they already the norm?

It would seem some people have developed such a dependence and bond with their cars that anything new seems "stupid". What's fuel efficiency to them if they can't go 120mph on a highway that they shouldn't be going that fast on anyway? Style and power is more important than substance and economics to some, I suppose. But who am I to decide what's good for them?

sondlar, most of the electric cars I've seen have been more expensive, at least initially. In the long run, you're probably right.

Anyway, very cool car. If it has that X-by-wire (or whatever it's called), I'm sold. That's one of those new features that I'm really looking forward to (though I don't drive in general).

TheJediUnit
User

on Sunday, March, 02, 2003 8:37 AM
I understand that some change when clearly better is reluctantly accepted. But that doesn't explain why there's even more electric hybids at a higher price point than fuel cells at a supposed lower one. Right? Those that are willing to go unconventional would have basicly still chosen the cheaper one of the two, so with that it's clear that the fuel cell technology cost even more than electric hybrids. So, why do we see all those more expensive hybrids everywhere and no fuel cells? It's not because the technology is new or anything.

Fuel cell technology has been around a long time. It's what's used to power spacecraft since the lunar shots. Properly mix hydrogen and oxygen and you happily get the three things you need most and nothing else, heat, electricity and water. The problem is that it's (compared to internal combustion) more complex to do right thus more expensive.

Anyway, you see what I was talking about and why it doesn't make sense that it's presumed less expensive. We see all we need to to deduce it is a cost issue without having to see a single tag.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

--Spock

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 A Light...car?!