Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Have you converted anyone into a Tron fan?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
false reality
User

on Thursday, February, 20, 2003 2:54 AM
A while back, I talked about Tron to a friend of mine in Canada. I talked about how I wanted the 20th Anniversary DVD and how I'd seen it on Turner Classic Movies the day before (It was different from what I'd remembered. I remember seeing it on Disney Channel a while back....like 5 years ago.) and it came on CTV where she lived, and she watched it, and she now loves it.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

I am nobody.

TheJediUnit
User

Re: Have you converted anyone into a Tron fan?

on Thursday, February, 20, 2003 9:29 AM
I've never been able to make any new fans.

It seems the only people that like it already liked it from when it came out (like me) or found their way to it by themselves anyway.

It's like "all the seats are taken" when I try to recruit.

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

Compucore
User

on Thursday, February, 20, 2003 10:40 AM
I've already converted a few over here. Two of them are my professors in the college. They loved it as well.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

foilism
User

on Thursday, February, 20, 2003 5:27 PM
I converted a couple friends onto tron because they converted me into a dune fan -- gotta love that movie -- and as a result they signed on here!! RESULT!

Compucore
User

on Thursday, February, 20, 2003 7:51 PM
Thats kewel. A one for one trade on that one.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

shorty99
User

on Thursday, February, 20, 2003 9:16 PM
I've converted and I have not even seen the movie yet!

Compucore
User

on Thursday, February, 20, 2003 9:28 PM
Come on dude quickly go to the video store and rent it. Scoot scoot...
order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

MowerMan
User

on Thursday, February, 20, 2003 9:30 PM
RENT??? Man TRON is a keeper for sure!

Me, I'm just a lawnmower. You can tell me by the way I walk

shorty99
User

on Thursday, February, 20, 2003 9:36 PM
I haven't been able to find one in a vid store yet. I just can't wait till I can though.

Compucore
User

on Thursday, February, 20, 2003 9:43 PM
Well I got three different versions over here. One of them i the VHS originals. And one dvd version then my 20th anniversary and the soundtrack of the songs on there. Thats all I got over here.

I'm going to try and get myself a Disc of tron when I can. Something that I will definately be a show stopper for my collevction.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

shorty99
User

on Thursday, February, 20, 2003 9:46 PM
Well...... At least you got something!

Compucore
User

on Thursday, February, 20, 2003 9:59 PM
I guess its better than nothing. But a nice video game like Disk of tron is another nice keeper as well.

I think someone in the tron sector just got one recently.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

shorty99
User

on Thursday, February, 20, 2003 10:02 PM
Yes, you aRE RIGHT. aND IT WOULD BE MORE ENJOYABLE TOO!

Compucore
User

on Thursday, February, 20, 2003 10:04 PM
(Quickly putting a corncob pipe in my mouth and blowing like popweye.) Darn right shorty.

F
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

MowerMan
User

on Thursday, February, 20, 2003 10:13 PM
I have DoTR for MAME (and original TRON also). I would love to have the real arcade machines (Battlezone too).

Me, I'm just a lawnmower. You can tell me by the way I walk

yojimbo
User

on Friday, February, 21, 2003 12:30 PM
Well, my younger brother (I'm 30, he's 22) was converted by me, and when the 20th Ann. DVD came out, he knew I was going to buy it, and asked me to borrow it. He and his girlfreind watched it (also 22), and she's converted too!

Nikster
User

on Friday, February, 21, 2003 1:07 PM
Well....because of me a few more people KNOW about Tron. But, I dunno if I've converted any of them into fans yet or not. I'm working on it, tho where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

foilism
User

No Title

on Friday, February, 21, 2003 1:28 PM
A lot of my friends know i love tron, i check these forums nearly everyday at school during lunch, it's really quite a tradition now, sometimes someone will take notice to what i'm looking at, but usually just make fun -- i like having an obession with something strange like an 80s cult sci-fi film, there's something comforting about it. Bla bla bla - I am rambling coz i'm bored.

KiaPurity
User

on Friday, February, 21, 2003 8:08 PM
I converted my little brother, but he's not quite as into it as I hoped. Ah well, at least he's willing to watch the movie with me sometimes.
I have two versions of TRON... the 20th anniversity dvd and the one that I taped off of the disney channel 10 years ago which converted me. abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Friday, February, 21, 2003 11:03 PM
So far I think I've converted a lot. People seem reallly interested in the movie when you tell them it's backgroud history. How it was made, the hard work put forth for the cgi, this and that.
It's amazing how many people out there never knew Disney made . I've floored alot of people with that one. Really.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion