Tron 2.0 
 What is the latest on the game?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
shorty99
User

on Monday, February, 17, 2003 1:51 PM
I would like to know this also.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Compucore
User

Re: What is the latest on the game?

on Monday, February, 17, 2003 6:57 PM
Nothing yet that I have heard of recently from any magazine that I know of or newsletter that talks about the tron 2.0 game. Mind you I used to read up on things like that a lot. but no longer do.

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

tron1979
User

on Wednesday, February, 19, 2003 12:08 AM
I did find out today after spending at the recruiters station sometime to rack up on points in my deps book to get up to E-2. I went to a something for them and found out that it know not going to be release until to Aug 15 2003 at Babbages someone might double check knowing this is one of the sorryest Babbage around because most of there computer techs and stuff have gone to better jobs I when these people never heard Combat Flight Simulator you know there's something up with that.

shorty99
User

on Wednesday, February, 19, 2003 7:35 PM
Thank you. I may have to try and fiind out some

Compucore
User

on Wednesday, February, 19, 2003 7:47 PM
Thats kewel Just keep us in the loop that all I ask for.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Xtian
User

on Wednesday, February, 26, 2003 12:23 AM
Try http://www.tron20.net/ now, there are many news...

Nikster
User

on Wednesday, February, 26, 2003 12:57 AM
It's great that they finally updated. I love the Bit that follows your mouse pointer around

They seem to have given up on the whole 'fcon conspiracy' thing they had going before..which is a shame. I really wanted to see where they were going with that

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, February, 26, 2003 1:22 AM

YES! The site has been updated! And it's so cool now! I'm in total awe.

Unfortunately . . . the site also confirms what I've been fearing all along. The game won't be released until August, not "Spring" like was stated earlier.

The fCon stuff is still there, but it looks like it won't be updated any more, like Nikster said. Which is too bad. Now we'll never get the satisfaction of breaking through Router #2, to prove our hacking skills.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

KiaPurity
User

on Wednesday, February, 26, 2003 2:39 AM
Awww, no more Fcon?
Ah well, I'll have money to buy it in August anyway.
Thanks to my new job. ^^

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Scuzzy
User

on Wednesday, February, 26, 2003 7:03 AM
Boy they sure so give away a lot in the character bios (Thorne, for instance, unless it's an immediate givaway at the start of the game...anyway...)

I love "IC Kernel" being the military leader...kernel/Colonel.

Anyway I can't wait.

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, February, 26, 2003 9:02 AM
This is so cool!

*Sketch wipes a happy tear away from his eye*

Look at Byte. Our little Bit's all grown up now! Man the designs are just... just... so excellent!
If this game dosen't get peoples attention I don't know what will. They've really captured the design essence of the film and have expanded it very nicely.

*Sketch salutes the team*

Keep up the good work guys, your doing great!

Man, looking at these designs I'm already getting inspired.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Nikster
User

on Wednesday, February, 26, 2003 4:17 PM
Sketch Wrote:
Look at Byte. Our little Bit's all grown up now!

Yeah...just wait till he starts noticing girls

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Nikster
User

on Wednesday, February, 26, 2003 4:18 PM
Ok...I admit...that was bad

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, February, 26, 2003 5:55 PM

Scuzzy Wrote:Boy they sure so give away a lot in the character bios (Thorne, for instance, unless it's an immediate givaway at the start of the game...anyway...)

I love "IC Kernel" being the military leader...kernel/Colonel.

Anyway I can't wait.

I think all that stuff will be seen in the manual, probably, before you even install the game.

I love the sense of humor I've been hearing about in interviews, and as you can see, the "Kernel" is one of those little plays on words us geeks will love.

There's other jokes in the game, like "data pushers" and the "progress bar". Leave it to Monolith to put in little touches like this.

In fact, I think right now, Monolith would be one of the most exciting places to work as a game developer. They have a brand new engine that excels at character animation and presentation, and now they're adding all these game physics for the lightcycles and stuff . . . *Drool*

But you know, I just realized something.

They just had to release the game in August, didn't they? Because I'm going back to school this fall, after being out for a while. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS? I'm going to fail my classes, that's what! 'Cause I'll be taking every chance I get to play the game!

Heh, just kidding. But you have to admit, they couldn't have released it at a worse time, when all the students are heading back to school.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

KiaPurity
User

on Wednesday, February, 26, 2003 11:39 PM
AHHH! O_O I didn't think of that!
That'll be pretty close to the day when I start my senior year of college.

...ah well, I tend to play games and somehow manage to pass school.

Never stopped me before!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Compucore
User

on Thursday, February, 27, 2003 12:13 AM
Hmmm. The release date is on the 26th of Aug. 2 days before my Birthday. Maybe Just maybe. Would be interesting if it came exactly on the 28th.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Xtian
User

on Friday, February, 28, 2003 11:39 PM
Ooops I didn't notice, it's one day after mine.
KiaPurity, FCON is right here http://www.tron20.net/fCon/fcon.html :{

tabby_cat
User

on Wednesday, March, 26, 2003 3:51 AM
Hey my first post

It is on my birthday, 26th August 1975. But I'm in Australia and we probably won't get it for a little while later.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Compucore
User

on Wednesday, March, 26, 2003 9:25 AM
Welcome Tabby_cat. Its good to see that we are getting new people here even from where you are living.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Trace
User

on Wednesday, March, 26, 2003 11:30 AM
G'day, program! It's great to have an Aussie on board! Welcome and happy birthday.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0