TRON: LEGACY 
 What is the latest on the movie?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
shorty99
User

on Monday, February, 17, 2003 1:16 PM
I would really like to know.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Compucore
User

Re: What is the latest on the movie?

on Monday, February, 17, 2003 1:39 PM
shorty99 Wrote:I would really like to know.

You can go to tron20.net to get it. Or go to fileshack.com and pick it up there.
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

shorty99
User

on Monday, February, 17, 2003 1:50 PM
Thank you Compucore!abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Compucore
User

on Monday, February, 17, 2003 1:54 PM
No Problem Shorty Your welcome.

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

shorty99
User

on Monday, February, 17, 2003 2:01 PM
Not long ago they posted that Tron wasn't coming out but that was a bit outdated.

----- Is it the same?
Just kidding!

Compucore
User

on Monday, February, 17, 2003 3:14 PM
Nah I don't think its that outdated to make a sequal.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

shorty99
User

on Wednesday, February, 19, 2003 7:38 PM
No, I meant the post below said there was no Tron movie coming out, that was the one outdated.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Compucore
User

on Wednesday, February, 19, 2003 8:00 PM
Oh Okay. Then there was a simple mis interpretation then... Whoops.

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

shorty99
User

on Wednesday, February, 19, 2003 8:12 PM
That's all right.,order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Xtian
User

on Wednesday, February, 19, 2003 8:44 PM
I think tron20.net is about Tron based PC Game (some day) not about the movie (discarded for now)order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Compucore
User

on Wednesday, February, 19, 2003 9:10 PM
Word has it from one place is that the movie sequal is coming out in 2004 for the film. Here is the link for it... http://www.thezreview.co.uk/comingsoon/t/tron2.shtm I hope they do come out with it. And the video arcades of the remake of the original arcade games.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

tronclone
User

on Thursday, February, 20, 2003 2:57 PM
maybe if the video game goes over well and is mindbogglingly awesome, someone'll think about making a movie for TRon2.0 or some other name. though on the other hand, the matrix is about as futuristic version of computer-world vs humankind as we might get. Without TRON, there wouldn't have been the matrix. But because of the matrix, there minght NOT be another TRON. But I hope so...

I think I'm a Clone Now

Compucore
User

on Thursday, February, 20, 2003 4:11 PM
You Just never know these days. In either case I just hope that they do come out with another tron sequal Movie. We're just a bunch of Tronatics here.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

shorty99
User

on Thursday, February, 20, 2003 9:23 PM
Yes, and wouldn't it be nice to just log in here one day and see on the front page:

" is here!"

Compucore
User

on Thursday, February, 20, 2003 9:37 PM
News Flash Tron 2.0 out in theatres near you and on dvd's First million people at their local theatre you get a free Tron arcade game totally revamped.

How would that be for a grand entrance.

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

shorty99
User

on Thursday, February, 20, 2003 9:40 PM
Yes, that would be nice too!!!!!on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Compucore
User

on Thursday, February, 20, 2003 9:47 PM
Kewel.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

shorty99
User

on Thursday, February, 20, 2003 9:50 PM
You always have to have the last word don't you?
It is kind of funny the things you come up with just to have the last word.

Compucore
User

on Thursday, February, 20, 2003 9:54 PM
Not really shorty. Sometiume. I'm just too quiet or just a motor mouth. It depend on my moods. In this case on the message boards especially I just knowhow to reel them in to chat some more.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

shorty99
User

on Thursday, February, 20, 2003 9:58 PM
Yes, thats about what I do: If I don't I wouldn't have said aNYTHING, I would have left it alone.

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY