Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 How can you call your self a computer nerd !!!!!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
atari05
User

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 8:33 AM
........AND NEVER SEEN TRON!

I talked to several of "computer nerds" the other day and when I mentioned how excited I was about the new Tron2.0 game coming out and they replied with " TRON.....WHHAAASS DAT!?". Needless to say I about fell over with shock cause I thought that word NERD and TRON went hand and hand . I think Disney should re-release the movie to theaters (considering I was 2 when it was released) if the game makes a good buck, then this way its a bit more hype for when the new movie comes out *always thinking positive*.

PS dig the new improvements to the site, now all I have to do is get a new avatar and find somewhere to "host" itorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

If life was all fun and games, we would be issued a light cycle at birth

TheJediUnit
User

Re: How can you call your self a computer nerd !!!

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 10:20 AM
They're not REAL nerds. They're nerd wanna-be's.

Pretty bad when someone can't even get "being a nerd" right.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

Compucore
User

Re: How can you call your self a computer nerd !!!!!

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 11:27 AM
Sounds right to me. ANd they haven't even seen the movie either. Come on. THe ones that I have spoken to myself personally. They have all seen the movie one time or another. And they remember seeing at least once in their lifetime.

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Nikster
User

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 12:46 PM
In this day and age, being a nerd has nothing to do with pocket protectors and duct-tape glasses....it's all about the movies and TV shows ya watch. Anyone here that has a TV that is not tuned to either Tech TV, the SciFi Channel, or Cartoon Network a majority of the time is in serious danger of getting their geekdom lifetime membership revoked

Compucore, of course, is exempt from this, seeing as he probably does not get any of these channels in Canada (I'm just messing with ya dude )

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

TheJediUnit
User

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 12:58 PM
he he he

There's a friend of mine at work that calls me "Tron" or "Mr. Nerd" when I come in. I ritualisticly reply "jealous" or "dull, normal man."

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

Nikster
User

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 1:00 PM
Hehe...you tell 'em

Call him a 'null unit'....that will completely dumfound him where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Compucore
User

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 1:01 PM
Nikster Wrote:In this day and age, being a nerd has nothing to do with pocket protectors and duct-tape glasses....it's all about the movies and TV shows ya watch. Anyone here that has a TV that is not tuned to either Tech TV, the SciFi Channel, or Cartoon Network a majority of the time is in serious danger of getting their geekdom lifetime membership revoked

Well I don't got tech TV, sci fi channel and the cartoon network on the basic cable channels that I am getting through from Videotron. I still consider myself a geek in some ways. Since I do subscribe to Lockergnome.com for new things that are out on the market and PCStat.com as well for things that are not always available to the public market like a 3-d monitor that is worth about $45,000 american.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

TheJediUnit
User

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 1:02 PM
HA HA HA! I "DID" call him that one time. He just stared at me 'til I gave the proper "dull, normal man" reply and he finally came back to life.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

--Spock

Nikster
User

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 1:04 PM
Nikster Wrote:
Compucore, of course, is exempt from this, seeing as he probably does not get any of these channels in Canada (I'm just messing with ya dude )

Guess I put that in there too late, eh? Oops Sowwy

Nikster
User

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 1:05 PM
TheJediUnit Wrote:HA HA HA! I "DID" call him that one time. He just stared at me 'til I gave the proper "dull, normal man" reply and he finally came back to life.

Hmmmm...now...WHY does that not suprise me?

Compucore
User

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 1:06 PM
Nikster Wrote:
Nikster Wrote:

Guess I put that in there too late, eh? Oops Sowwy

May I hit you with a wet noodle afterwards Nikster. (VBG)

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Nikster
User

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 1:08 PM
Compucore Wrote:
May I hit you with a wet noodle afterwards Nikster. (VBG)

Please...be gentle

runs and hides
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Compucore
User

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 1:11 PM
(Running after Nikster with 4 wet noodle.) Ohh I proise it won't hurt. Maybe just a little bit wet. But thats about it.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Nikster
User

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 1:12 PM
GOSH DARN IT......

Where's Trace when ya need her????

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Compucore
User

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 1:14 PM
Tied up 3 sectors from here. I gave her a straw to drink her power ale. She's Probabl way drunk by now. After I un-tied her...

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Nikster
User

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 1:20 PM
OOOKKKKK......

I think we need to get back on topic noworder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Compucore
User

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 1:21 PM
Yes I think we should I'll agree to that.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

TheJediUnit
User

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 2:18 PM
I never thought a noodle could ever be made to sound so sickening... until now.

--Spock

Compucore
User

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 2:30 PM
Aww COme on TheJediUnit. It not as sick as you think it is. Taken in the right way. Its more or less amusing.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Nikster
User

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 3:05 PM
TheJediUnit Wrote:I never thought a noodle could ever be made to sound so sickening... until now.

I know

shivers

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion