General Discussion 
 Anyone else having this problem?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
TheJediUnit
User

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 7:36 AM
Is anyone else having problems flipping the pages at the bottom of the forums? I don't have a problem with the page flipper at the bottom of the threads themselves, just the main forum ones, like in discussions. It gives me an error message when I try about it not being available.

I didn't want to report it to Auric unless it wasn't just me.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

foilism
User

No Title

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 7:55 AM
I'm in the same boat jedi, only the first page works. Lol: *Report to Auric*

Compucore
User

Re: Anyone else having this problem?

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 10:12 AM
Not yet ver here with that problem. I guess it sounds like the browser problems from the past to me.

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Nikster
User

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 12:41 PM
There are error messages popping up with some other stuff on the site too...I think the problem is that Auric just isn't quite finished yet.

Like has anyone noticed that on the Member's Page you can still access your Friend List? If ya try to, you get an error...hehe

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

TheJediUnit
User

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 12:49 PM
Ah, okay. Well, I just wasn't sure if anyone else had noticed.

Just mentionin'.

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

Nikster
User

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 12:53 PM
Not a problem

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Compucore
User

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 1:04 PM
Well when I was responding to a couple of quote I think it was either yesterday or the day before. That I was getting 404 page not found further down in the reply area. I know that there was a link mising to show the actual quote. But never bother with it since I kind of knew that Auric and the others were working on it.

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Nikster
User

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 1:10 PM
Yeah...in a week or so everything will probably be A-OK

Compucore
User

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 1:12 PM
A week or a week and a bit. Depending on where that little bug is hiding in code. You can never tell where the bug is hiding.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Nikster
User

Another thing I've noticed....

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 1:30 PM
If ya go to the Member's Home and try to look up anyone's profile on the top poster's list, ya get an error

Maybe it would help Auric out if we listed stuff we found here It would probably be better than him getting 10+ emails pointing out the same problem

Compucore
User

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 1:34 PM
I don't think I even get that on the home lit over here. To look up people like that. Yeah we should just make a list for auric about that. So that he knows where to look and fix'em.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Nikster
User

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 1:55 PM
Nikster Wrote:If ya go to the Member's Home and try to look up anyone's profile on the top poster's list, ya get an error.

It seems to be little things like that that need to be worked on now...most of the major stuff works ok. Or seems to so far hehe. Maybe he just has not made it to the Member's Homepage yet? Ya never know.
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Compucore
User

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 1:57 PM
Yas never know. And this makes my 400th post on this site. (Jumpin for joy in making it this far.) Maybe I'm just over looking it too much to notice it as well.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Nikster
User

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 1:58 PM
Congrats Compucore

I knew you could do it order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Compucore
User

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 2:00 PM
Tanx yas. Now lets open a few brew or have a spot of tea or coffee. And we'll all be happy campers here.

I think Some one else needs some help to get past over the 300mark some where here./

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Nikster
User

on Tuesday, February, 18, 2003 2:23 AM
Looks like most everything is working right now order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Nikster
User

on Tuesday, March, 04, 2003 1:05 AM
Nikster Wrote:Looks like most everything is working right now

Ummmm...except that if you detach the 'who's on' list to a seperate window, and then try to click on someones ID displayed in that window to check their profile, it does not work. No error message or anything, just nothing happens. No big deal, but it's been like this for a while and I thought I'd let someone know

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion