General Discussion 
 Greetings, programs...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
guygg
Sector Admin

Greetings, programs...

on Wednesday, February, 12, 2003 6:14 PM
Hey, this is Guy Gordon, who some of you may know (of) due to my tron-movie.com site. Me and my site are being rolled into Tron-Sector.com as I become part of the admin team here. I thought I'd stop in and introduce myself and say howdy. I'd also like to take the opportunity to appologize to anyone around here who may have tried to e-mail me in recent months via the tron-movie.com site. I know I fell way, way behind on e-mail related to that. I swear I'll try to keep up much better with e-mail sent to the new address/location (guy@tron-sector.com).

Looking forward to seeing if Tron-Con becomes a reality...

EOL

TheJediUnit
User

No Title

on Wednesday, February, 12, 2003 6:32 PM
Welcome!

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

Trace
User

No Title

on Wednesday, February, 12, 2003 8:15 PM
You fell behind in your email? Oh dear, I'm afraid now I'm going to have to kill you.

Hi, Guy!!!!! Glad to have you here!!! I've thought of the ol' datapushers boards a lot since I've been here.

Compucore
User

Hey Guy.

on Wednesday, February, 12, 2003 8:53 PM
Welcome aboard Guy. I remember seeing your Tron site once before. I know its hard keeping one up. I even have to praise Auric here as well for krrping his way up there on the updates for everything. Even I have some slip of the memeory banks in keeping mine up every other day for updates to add to it..

Trace your in a definately a derezzing mood aren't ya there. Do ya want me to take out my tie ya up with my multi disks there. (VBG) And getting ready to duck behind my trusty tank. and Carrier floating in a near by hills.)

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

tronclone
User

tron sites

on Thursday, February, 13, 2003 9:36 AM
welcome GuyG, your site was the first one I found when I got back into Tron last year when the dvd came out.
order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

I think I'm a Clone Now

foilism
User

No Title

on Thursday, February, 13, 2003 1:45 PM
Wow, tron-sector will really grow if your library of stuff is here guy. I love your tron-movie site, it was the greatest - especially the production photos and the theme tune on the homepage -- inspired. Thankyou for a great site.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

guygg
Sector Admin

Thanks for the welcomes

on Thursday, February, 13, 2003 3:59 PM
Yeah, I look forward to getting back into the Tron realm more again. And yes, the plan is to integrate as much as possible from my site into Tron Sector, so look forward to the materials showing up here. A good amount of it is already scattered about in the various areas. It's been a good time to be a Tron fan recently (for a change) with the anniversary attention it has been getting, the new game, sequel talks, etc. I'll just keep flowing with the Tron data stream and see where it takes me. My tron-movie.com site (under different locations in the past) lived for over 8 years, which in internet years is definitely a senior citizen. I'm more than happy to merge into this site. It makes little sense for us Tron site operators to duplicate so much work and info. Auric continues to develop things around here, and the activity level of the site is excellent. I'm happy to be a part of it...

Sketch
Sector Admin

No Title

on Thursday, February, 13, 2003 5:44 PM
Big G in da HOUSE!

Hey guygg. You probally remember me from the yahoo group.
This is great your merging. It really is a good year for Tron Fans. It's becomeing more like a Tron movment now.

It's about time they noticed does in fact have a fanbase.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Nikster
User

Re: Greetings, programs...

on Friday, February, 14, 2003 8:57 PM
Welcome to the Sector, GuyGG...it was thru a link in your site that I found this one, many months back

Now we can all be a big dysfunctional family

Ummm......or not

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

guygg
Sector Admin

Re: Greetings, programs...

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 11:54 PM
Sketch Wrote:Big G in da HOUSE!

Hey guygg. You probally remember me from the yahoo group.

Yeah, definitely seen ya around the Tron areas of the net. And, unlike me, one of the artistic ones (If I recall correctly).

Guy

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Greetings, programs...