Tron 2.0 
 Overdue for an update

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
TriggerEXE
User

Overdue for an update

on Tuesday, February, 11, 2003 9:06 AM
I think the Tron 2.0 screenapp and site are well overdue for an update. Does anyone know why they haven't updated in so long? Just a little more info and nifty eye candy, that's all I ask for. I'm still waiting on the stuff I saw in the 2.0 ad on the Tron SE DVD. The one where the option to download Tron Deadly Disks was shown. It's 2003! Time to update! We need our fix! ^_^where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"The dark can embrace the light, but never eclipse it."

Compucore
User

It's been so long.

on Tuesday, February, 11, 2003 11:33 AM
Yes Triggerexe I'm going to have to agree with you about the screen App and the site itself. Its been too long since they have made any changes to the both of them. I hope that they are loong at the posts here. That we need some new things on there. It has been a while since it was updated.

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 Overdue for an update