Rockman + Tron = Battle Network

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
TriggerEXE
User

on Friday, February, 07, 2003 9:22 AM
*TriggerEXE staggers in from a long battle with a nasty virus*

I need a drink! *Steps up to the bar and orders a green energy tea* Ahh... good stuff. Both my user and I have been extremely busy fighting viruses and straightening out glitches. He calls me Trigger.EXE. I can move in and out of pretty much anything electronic. My favorite thing to do is enter video games and play as the main character. My user also installed a mimic chip that lets me copy the abilities of the characters in video games for use in busting viral heads. I also sometimes enter games to mess with the characters. Hehe... Or take characters from other games and stick them in another. Sometimes battling takes everything you've got. Lately I've had a hard time with the fire alarm system where my user works. Some kind of major glitch. I think it's fixed now, but for a while there it kept going off and wouldn't stop. The other users couldn't use elevators as long as it was going off, so I had to hurry. Sometimes my user gets called in at night. I can recharge in just a few minutes, so I'm not tired, but I can tell he is. I think he just needs a long vacation.

He goes on and on about Tron. I've always wanted to meet him. He sounds like a cool program. I've been looking around this sector for him, but he's always one step ahead. So in the meantime I've just been blasting recognizers and bashing the random virus or corrupt file into bits with my mallet of DOOM. My favorite weapon.

*Sips on the energy tea and looks around the bar for others to talk to*

"The dark can embrace the light, but never eclipse it."

Sketch
Sector Admin

No Title

on Friday, February, 07, 2003 11:40 AM
*Sketch joins Trigger.EXE*

Ah, yes I've done some virus busting as well. I don't do it as much now. I'm usualy preforming my usual paint fuction when my user's online. It's fun batteling though. Users need to work on those networks, a program gets easily lost in them cause of their layout. The backgrounds on some of those networks are pretty funky too.

Which network have you battled on? Series numer 1 or 2?
I've been only on Battle Network 1.
I hear there's a series 3 coming out soon.

*Sketch drinks his Sark's Brew*

So your user's heard of Tron as well eh? Mine too. Tron's a hard program to catch up with. Especially when the MCP's around.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

TriggerEXE
User

*TriggerEXE sips*

on Friday, February, 07, 2003 4:34 PM
Oh? I thought the MCP was destroyed by Tron. Perhaps there is some undeleted RAM in the form of the MCP running about. A ghost image if you will. Hehe, you're right about the backgrounds. If you look at them too long, they'll make you dizzy. @_@ I just hate having to go through dead sectors. Drains your energy too quickly.

*Orders a chocolate computer chip cookie* Mmm... They're great when they're fresh. I wonder if Flynn is around anywhere. He is prone to visit on a whim. From what I hear, he likes the digital world more than the real one. *Giggles* Who wouldn't?! ^_^

KiaPurity
User

Oooh, Virus Busting. o.O

on Friday, February, 07, 2003 6:14 PM
Kia Purity leaaaans to hear more
I'm interested... :}

(*innocent look* I acquired the Japanese version of battle network 3. Just addictive as 1 and 2! ^^; The anime is so addictive too. Have 1-34. :>)abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

TriggerEXE
User

My poor user...

on Saturday, February, 08, 2003 12:48 AM
It is now 12:18AM and my user has been called back in to work. In his last communication with me, he expressed his feelings about the situation. Let's just say he isn't happy. I wish I could do more, but the offending program in question is unaccessable for an hour. So my user must wait until it is back up before he can continue. I just don't understand some programs. These emulated ones can be such a bother.

I have completed series one, but sadly my user has not been able to afford the second. I have seen it though and it looks rather nice. Perhaps since my user has been called back for so long, he can use the extra money to purchase it. Just trying to turn lemons into lemonade.

Interested in net battling Kia? Hehe.. It can be fun, but it's also dangerous. I'm thankful my user keeps me upgraded with all the newest tools, utilities, and weapons needed to seek out and destroy the viral strains.

I also like to hang out on the game grid. My user prefers RPG games, but he lets me have fun in other games, aquiring new weapons and skills. These video game worlds are most interesting. Some of the sprites can be downright silly though. ^_^

CalvinSpiff
User

Re: SUPER HOBBES Battle Network

on Tuesday, June, 15, 2004 1:21 PM
Hobbes: SUPER HOBBES! Da-duh-daaah!

CalvinSpiff: HOOOOBES! Do you mind? I was telling the nice people about Rockman Week! You already HAD your week!

Hobbes: With his mighty cape, he laughs at danger and takes a claw scratch at crime! Mee-ow! Weeee! Flying is funnnn--

(Hobbes flys into wall) WHAM!

Hobbes: Oww! Who put that wall there?

CalvinSpiff VERSION 175846984630476903874.875640467036975689

I'M DEPRESSED!

REALLY DOWN IN THE DUMPS! =)

BUT I'M STILL DOING MY JOB, FOLKS.
-

Spaceman Spiff... Brit-Tron fighting for TRON.

VROOOOOOOOOOMM!!!

Kamui
User

Re: Rockman + Tron = Battle Network

on Wednesday, June, 16, 2004 9:04 PM
*Kamui.EXE rezzes in and supprises everyone*

Hmm..... I've been through some of these gameworlds myself. The Battle network ones are quite interesting.

*Kamui.EXE sits down with everyone*

~Kamui.EXE

===========================
What should I put here today?
http://mediamaniacgeek.blogspot.com/
TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

harpo989
User

on Thursday, June, 17, 2004 1:44 AM
ERROR: 2 POSTS HAVE A DIFFERENCE OF MORE THAN 12 MONTHS. ILLEAGAL THREAD REVIVAL!

(I'm only kiddin' guys. )

------------
Harpo989: The original fConer. (Now with (0rr[up73d fruit flavoring!)

Kamui
User

on Thursday, June, 17, 2004 11:45 AM
harpo989 Wrote:ERROR: 2 POSTS HAVE A DIFFERENCE OF MORE THAN 12 MONTHS. ILLEAGAL THREAD REVIVAL!

EEKS! *Doges* Not again! My name is NOT Excel!

~Kamui.EXE

(I'm only kiddin' guys. )

TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

harpo989
User

on Thursday, June, 17, 2004 1:35 PM
did I ever say it was?
*tosses a prankster gigabit into the middle of the hijacked thread* better to destroy this thread then to let it fall into the wrong hands!

------------

Kamui
User

on Thursday, June, 17, 2004 1:45 PM
harpo989 Wrote:did I ever say it was?
*tosses a prankster gigabit into the middle of the hijacked thread* better to destroy this thread then to let it fall into the wrong hands!

Kamui.EXE: *Stops doging* I was refering to Excel Saga. Bad things like this always happens to Excel. So.... *Sees Gigabit* Oh gridbugs! *Runs away*

~Kamui.EXEorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

harpo989
User

on Thursday, June, 17, 2004 2:49 PM
BOOM!

------------

Kamui
User

on Saturday, June, 19, 2004 8:56 AM
Kamui.EXE: *pokes her header back in and sighs* someone likes explosives, don't they!

~Kamui.EXE

TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

harpo989
User

on Saturday, June, 19, 2004 2:10 PM
Yeah. what can I say? prankster bits are things of the users. where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

------------

CalvinSpiff
User

on Sunday, July, 04, 2004 12:54 PM
Kamui Wrote:

EEKS! *Doges* Not again! My name is NOT Excel!

~Kamui.EXE

Ha ha.

CalvinSpiff VERSION 175846984630476903874.875640467036975689

I'M DEPRESSED!

REALLY DOWN IN THE DUMPS! =)

BUT I'M STILL DOING MY JOB, FOLKS.
-

Spaceman Spiff... Brit-Tron fighting for TRON.

VROOOOOOOOOOMM!!!

Blue Hero Kid
User

on Wednesday, April, 20, 2005 4:22 PM
TriggerEXE Wrote:*TriggerEXE staggers in from a long battle with a nasty virus*

I need a drink! *Steps up to the bar and orders a green energy tea* Ahh... good stuff. Both my user and I have been extremely busy fighting viruses and straightening out glitches. He calls me Trigger.EXE. I can move in and out of pretty much anything electronic. My favorite thing to do is enter video games and play as the main character. My user also installed a mimic chip that lets me copy the abilities of the characters in video games for use in busting viral heads. I also sometimes enter games to mess with the characters. Hehe... Or take characters from other games and stick them in another. Sometimes battling takes everything you've got. Lately I've had a hard time with the fire alarm system where my user works. Some kind of major glitch. I think it's fixed now, but for a while there it kept going off and wouldn't stop. The other users couldn't use elevators as long as it was going off, so I had to hurry. Sometimes my user gets called in at night. I can recharge in just a few minutes, so I'm not tired, but I can tell he is. I think he just needs a long vacation.

He goes on and on about Tron. I've always wanted to meet him. He sounds like a cool program. I've been looking around this sector for him, but he's always one step ahead. So in the meantime I've just been blasting recognizers and bashing the random virus or corrupt file into bits with my mallet of DOOM. My favorite weapon.

*Sips on the energy tea and looks around the bar for others to talk to*

You try to fire your Giga Cannon at your opponent, but the computer admin says:

DISCS ONLY PROGRAM!

And you have a disc on your hand. Nothing else. Loox like yer busted for usin' battlechips on a TRON gamegrid arena!

And my Computer Admin? Why, my Galaxy Convoy.Exe, of course!

Your Doom Hammer can cause many damage, but no one ever escaped from my powerful attack that I've used in Golden Axe:

EXPLOSIVE DERBY!!!!

*a large barrage of explosions destroy your Doom Hammer-- and your battle chip floder data!*

HA! Now try and derezz me, loser Navi-Boy! :P

http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Blue%20Corrupt%20Kid
Go ahead. Click this link.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar